Thank you CB for the leadership

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2020 at 4:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What could we possibly have done without your leadership over the last three weeks?? You kept us grounded and continually in the loop especially with all the "clamoring " going on with our doctors. Your attention to detail with our company stocking stock crashing over 50% in 4 weeks reassured us we made the correct job choice in coming here.
    Also the Scientific Interviews were so well run I truly believe how you ran this process and your professionalism during this landmark process didn't go unnoticed by Ann Arbor. Ann Arbor was very impressed with you relating the launch in combination to the virus and even going as far as BA is much more important than the virus and you hinting that patients would have no issues taking BA with the virus and would have a dramatic benefit to patients. I'm sure the FDA would love to have a sitdown with you and Ann Arbor in the near future as it's been already reported to the FDA. This has been documented on CP and you clearly identified yourself as a representative of Esperion.
    Yes, you've become a valuable asset to the company and will anxiously await your feedback from the FDA.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes he drives us nuts on calls. The callous comments he made regarding how important BA is verses virus concerns and used in combination with virus was stupidest thing we've ever heard.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

theres a lot more stupid coming from that asshole

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm beginning to get an idea of who this is posting on CP about me. Lets just say I'll be having few more, longer field rides. My advice has been right on. We will be delayed in our lipitor type launch, but not only delayed. Its inevitable. If you cant be a team player, my advice is to find employment elsewhere. It's obvious that I have hired a rat in the district, which is unfortunate, because the team is mostly made up of quality, all-star, high caliber individuals. I know who you are. I'd say cease and desist from this counter productive behavior and get on the right team.

For the rest of the district, thank you for being flexible as we navigate through this time. This too shall pass. We won't be held back! Keep your heads ups and continue to find ways to engage our customers as they have a whole slew of people who truly need our drug.

CB

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting a little paranoid CB? Current team can't stand you. They go through the motions with you but trust me everyone thinks your a tool and better suited selling vacuums door to door. Field ride all you want . Everyone st Esperion has had an addhole as a manager. Your no different. Maybe a little sloppier and unprofessional but your a dime a dozen in pharma. Stop posting on CB. Your embarassing yourself and people in the organization. I'm shocked Ann Arbor hasn't muzzled you or fired. Knock it off!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice to see CB so concerned about the virus. Maybe right now it's a little more important than a new weak generic like LDL medicine. Actually offensive and disgusted. People work with him hate his guts but they need the job. He's a liability.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks a lot CB. You’re really great.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Appreciate it CB.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t thank you enough CB. Thanks.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please CB explain your plan to increase stock value . 75 to 30 in a month is a bloodletting . Were so screwed . It will be a pizza launch. No money

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CB I'm on your team and I'm laughing at you. We are texting each other about what a rufus really looks like . Please leave the company. We won't work for you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work at ESPR in a completely different department and I would be very interested to know who CB is? Please reply with helpful identifiers thank you

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chris Basis
    "Regional Manager" extraordinare in Seattle

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He said he's in Washington area. Either DC or out West..This guy just officially started a war.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, not DC. The state of Washington. You can keep leaving your disparaging remarks but it won't deter the people we've hired. In fact, it's working as a catalyst! We are having a lot of interactions by phone with providers who are promising us they want to use this drug. Some already have. There are many patients who have an LDL of over 90 and doc's don't necessarily want to drop the bottom out, so PCSK9's aren't going to be the right agent. Just sit back and watch the scripts roll in. And then when we do that actual launch, this will be an outstanding launch.

I'd like to say thanks to my team. You guys are champs! We will preserver and we will win! Talk to you on Friday.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok CB. I work for you. Explain our stock situation. I don't tell me this is all virus. Why do our numbers look so bad? Were having no access and nobody on the team is having amazing interactions on the phone. I've already been hammered by an office for bugging them over the phone. All other companies are doing the same. What assurances can you make that will be even here in 3 weeks.
    Also, we hate your calls. Your a ham and Egger. Your kind of leading disappeared in the 80's. The rah rah stuff is pathetic. Everyone is texting on what a tool you've become. I made such a mistake in coming here. That's on me but the first sign of offices and economy opening up I'm out of here. Doctors and offices are sick of reps tying up phone lines.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sorry but I don't believe you are on our team. We have a dynamic and very active, positive group. If you've been on our calls you wouldn't say this. Nobody is texting-everyone is highly engaged in discussion at hand. If you're goign to post, please be accurate. When you realize we are moving forward whether you're on board or not, you'll tire o posting. This is a first class organization with first class leaders and representative. And the scripts have started to come in. You would know that if you were on the team. Makes me think you are one of the overly-sensitive individuals we passed on during the screening process and now you like to post anonymously on CP. Give us your name. I give you mine. Lets see how transparent you will be.

CB

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see you have posted on other threads but haven't posted to answer my comments.

Team, this is what sour grapes, entitled, privileged, lower class reps look like. You don't need to take it seriously. This is an outsider. We have a very strong sales team who has collaborated very well. Like other industries, we will all rebound, and quickly. As soon as the fog is lifted, we will be in offices bringing an agent that patients deserve to get. And that the medical community is waiting for. Keep strong!

To the above poster, please leave us your name. I've left mine. Put your money where you mouth is.

CB

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for you. This shows how clueless out of touch a tool like you have become. Everyone is going through the motions of being engaged. What else are we supposed to do. You can spout off all you want but our company is in trouble. You've got no clue what your doing . I admit to making a mistake in coming here. Just keep the checks coming. This company is running on fumes.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know for a certainty you don't work for me. Our team of all-stars doesn't have one iota of anything but teamwork. But, I've noticed you've not posted your name. Some might call that gutless. I'll let you decide. Keep posting your vitriol so everyone can see how miserably you are that you didn't get the job. It does prove one thing-turns out our process worked! No way you would have made it over here. We are expected to be the absolute best in the industry. People know who the Lipid Company is. We're extremely good at one thing, instead of mediocre at many. And, physicians know that. We are the experts. You feel slighted because you didn't make the cut. And now we know we made the right choice. Haters have to hate. We will go forward.

CB