Thank you Teva

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, May 17, 2020 at 10:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I came over to Teva about 2 years ago and was fortunate to get away from a previous micro-managed situation, where it was always about the bottom line with little regard to the employees quality of life and well being. It has been amazing to me since being here, how much respect and appreciation this company has for its employees. I have complete autonomy and ownership in my territory business and teammates and management that actually care about me and my family. Yes, we are being given the go ahead to start Phase 1 tomorrow for our back to work plan, but I also know that this company will be there for me to support whatever I feel I need to do to stay healthy and safe. No mandatory daily call counts, no data driven metrics around virtual details or speaker programs, just full autonomy to go out there and do what I feel is right for my customer, their patients, myself and my business.
    I have no doubt that things will be completely different starting tomorrow and there will be a bunch of my offices unwilling to see me or any other reps for that matter, but that's o.k. I'll respect that decision.
    I will give this opportunity Teva is providing me tomorrow the best possible effort, just as they have done for me over the last 9 weeks of working remotely from home. Thank you Teva!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummmm, you know you aren't supposed to go out in the field and try to get into offices don't you? If a customer calls you then you can react accordingly but it isn't business as usual tomorrow. Enjoy your summer vacation.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR douchebags posting on cp again from Jersey

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the original post. Teva has stood by us through all this Covid mess and just having the ability to change things up a little will do a world of good for everyone. Yes, we are only supposed to be out there if a customer warrants a visit or response to a certain need, but at least its a start and understood that we still need to be respectful of each individual office policy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR douche dumpster posting again from a Jersey apartment

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Metrics are coming. I suggest recording all conference calls and screenshotting all emails from corporate/management. Going to need some ammo when they start firing people for not meeting metrics during a pandemic.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And how will that help you?????

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ease up there Hot Rod, there wont be any firing here at Teva over that. This pandemic is out of our control and we are only able to react to office requests for visits or product/patient information. The only items you should worry about during these unprecedented times are those tasks being sent down by your management as "At Home training", which for most of us has been very fair and not very time consuming.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, what a year 2020 has been. Despite all that we've been through, the bonuses have still been there, a paycheck has been in my bank account every other Friday, Teva has provided great healthcare for me an my family and our providers and their patients appreciate all we have done for them every day. Despite working remotely or under circumstances that are not always easy, I just wanted to thank you Teva for always being there and doing what is right for our business. You have certainly blessed me and my family.
    Happy Thanksgiving and let's all count our blessings and help those who are less fortunate during this holiday season.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Living in a dream world moron! This company sucks. No regard for anyone and it’s going to be over soon.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you are probably the same type of person who still thinks Trump won the election. Move on idiot and know that there are some of us who still appreciate what Teva does for us every day.
    You're probably the low life scum who wishes you would have worked an honest day here and stuck around instead of being coached out!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I appreciate Teva laying me off right before the holidays, in the middle of a pandemic so that I can join the thousands of other laid off reps vying for the same bread crumb Covid jobs. I’ll include them in my Thanksgiving prayer.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Develop skills that will allow you to not have to fight other mediocre individuals for a rep position.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Staying at Teva is mediocre.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out and don't come knocking on the same door that hit you when you cant find another gig or realize that the grass isn't always greener elsewhere.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But the grass is greener in many, many places outside of Teva. Difficult with covid now, but you will see. Stay confident and best of luck!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an complete asshole
    People were laid off for purely logistic reasons. Skill and performance had nothing to do with who got cut. Once again someone sold sold them a 'new and better' approach and they cut up geography and product responsibility with no input from ABD or RSM.
    Consider yourself nothing but lucky and have some empathy for your former colleagues
    Happy Thanksgiving dickhead

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great Year Teva, Thank you!
    Here's to an even better 2021.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Great Year Teva, Thank you!"

Are you high or just incredibly stupid ?