Thank You

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, Aug 30, 2017 at 10:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fellow Teva Respiratory Sales team members- It is not how this was supposed to play out for any of us. There has been a number of bad decisions made that have nothing to do with the team that was without question the best in class just a couple of years ago. Not that it was ever perfect but - It was not that long ago when we had therapies to sell ( not devices or managed care sparing vouchers). I have met so many great people and experience some really good times at our many meetings and it just makes it that more devastating to see it come to this. I do not blame those that remain for their desire to find not jump at the first offer away from Teva. We all know the grass is not always greener and no company in this industry is safe for too long. I hope everyone finds the right fit for their future ...the pharma world continues to get smaller...I know I will see many of you fine people in the future as we work this industry to take care of our families. Best Wishes to all...it really has been a pretty good ride.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THE GRASS IS NOT ALWAYS GREENER? THIS COMONG FROM THE DIPSHIT WHO JUST ADMITTED THEY ARE LEAVING.
    MUST BE ANOTHER OF FISH BREATHS FUCKING BLONDE HIRES.
    BO BL MUST HAVE RUN HER OFF AS WELL DUE TO HER INSECURITIES.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think you misunderstood- grass is brown here ...boarder-line scorched earth! I was simply saying there are some great people still at Teva because they know (historically) that the grass is not always greener and they are choosing to be at least somewhat selective in their jump to the next gig. Not a Western rep so I only got to experience the predatory fish in action at mostly national meetings but it did seem that his prey sure were happy to be preyed upon for the chance at a RSM role some day (pathetic and everyone saw it). Anyway- was not really caring to point out the numerous Teva mistakes (the list of personnel and strategy oops would take a while)- just wanted to close the book and say how awesome most of the group was. I hope everyone gets the chance to go out on their terms. Best Wishes

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHO is happy to be preyed ON? Have you ever thought that PERHAPS the reason why they didn't look bothered is because he was their SUPERIOR and they perhaps put up with it for fear of being blackballed by him if they did not? To blame the victim is sick and disgusting and while you thought you could look so "above it all and professionally" with your nice sensitive caring letter, that one remark you made about the victims shows your true colors. Get over yourself and get the fuck out of here scum!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I hope you get the chance to be preyed upon by a superior at your next company BITCH

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic! The fat ugly chick who nobody would think about preying on is pissed at the blonde who is being preyed upon.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got on cafepharma, gonna jump on in here...

Wow you're so brave over the fucking internet.. you slimy fucking piece of fucking shit. Fuck yourself and your momma too, you fucking r*****. Whatcha gonna do about it? Name call? Insult? Threat?

Too late, you just got called out, you mother fucking piece of trash....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the previous poster hit a nerve?
    :-(

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh I'm gonna jump in here too. Looks like you are the one name calling, insulting, and threatening. So I guess that makes you the piece of trash?????
    Moron.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOLOLOLOL
    YOU JUST CALLED YOURSELF OUT
    LOLOLOLOL