Thank you

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, May 19, 2020 at 12:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been here a while now and it has been quite the ride of win after win after win...

This year we saw our first real challenges during what is undoubtedly one of the most uncertain times in all of our lives and I just wanted to say THANK YOU for sticking with the sales force and believing in us to do the right thing and support our customers the best we can in these unprecedented times. It has not gone unnoticed, the loyalty is real and we will not forget it once we reopen and are facing customers once again. Seriously, thank you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this new reality will mean layoffs. No way are 800 reps, 2 per territory needed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! I couldn’t say it better myself! An absolutely great company to work for!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SIGNED JT

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

signed JT

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100%...if people don't realize that there are significant layoffs coming by the end of the year then they are the typical 25 year old rep, this is my first job "sales professionals" that Amarin seems to love to hire..

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course the layoffs are coming. Amarin didn’t need 800 reps to sell Vascepa as it was. And they certainly can’t afford that overhead after covid

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn’t be thanking anyone after today, get ready to interview.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These are my favorite, very tasty. A close second are the late 30’s type who are just starting to hit the wall. Their morals will drop faster than our stock price. Good times coming up!!