Thankful for DSI oncology

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2018 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a lot of positivity on this message board; but wanted Keith W and his leadership team to know that the vast majority of the sales force is thankful for everything ! Also wanted to apologize for the self serving questions on the last two conference calls. Thanks again Ken and Keith. We know we are the life blood of the company and will make sure we exceed the sales objectives.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welchol is the life blood.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow - must be a manager

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the life blood????? Ok. Lmao.

We have no products. But you keep thinking that. Life blood??? That’s hilarious. If they serve up shit sandwiches I bet you’re the first one in line saying, thanks

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Compare COGS and margins and then get back to me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you think now?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't have a clue

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have yet to produce an oncology drug ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True DSI Oncology has already been let go.... Never have I seen such a group of seasoned professionals be treated so poorly.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really who? One resigned took shit low level job with lousy company and most of others are all here working on ONC now, people just make shut up and post it here I guess

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not made up there was a small "True" oncology sales force that got laid of last fall.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

again our thavks for spending all our money, never getting a product submitted let alone approved for knowing zero about the US were so happy you’re here!