Thankful for Supernus!

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Nov 25, 2020 at 5:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just wanted to post that I am so thankful for Supernus. This is a fantastic job and I love my region (go Orlando!). I think we have fantastic leadership and I love having Jack, Gary and Taylor at the helm! I look forward to moving some big share for Trokendi XR and Oxtellar XR this coming year and I bet we will crush it in 2022 with ADHD! I know our leadership team will deliver our ADHD drug!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We better outsource the remaining legwork needed with the FDA to attain approval with 812. We can't let approval come down to something as basic as ensuring the proper address is filed with the NDA.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m thankful for the 25 dollars per script.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$25 for every "new" script. Not per script.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that’s right, I forgot to add that in.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this thread! We all need to be more positive! I am very thankful for the transparency we have with our company, we have awesome products to sell, our leadership is the best of the best and we are very well paid. Oh I forgot to mention I left supernus about a year ago and I was describing my new company! Opps! I am so thankful NOT working at Supernus....what a shitshow!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm thankful I foresaw management's ineptitude early enough to leave before them going 0 for 3 (810,812 and 830?). Talk about terrible leadership.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is burning.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This ^ Any motivation that was left to launch 812 is now gone. Hope your intentional delay was worth it Rockville.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you haven’t worked for Supernus in a year and still take time on your Saturday morning to check and post on the CP boards? That seems...normal.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Different poster here, I also haven’t worked at Supernuts in like a year because I saw the burn coming. I may be speaking for others, but I come here periodically to get a sense of why I can’t make any money on the crap stock I have left. And I see that there is an investigation now on behalf of shareholders. Possible violations of federal securities laws??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sold my shares when we were in the 40s and never did the ESPP again. Personally I just like knowing I saw it coming and since my new company is pretty steady and has no drama it is just funny to turn on the shitshow that is supernus.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you miss the drama

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing to miss at this company. The minute covid lifts I am getting a new job. This place is a dump.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supernus knows it’s hard to find another job now and that’s why they are underpaying us. Once this is all behind I’m out!