Thankful

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Nov 27, 2019 at 6:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s Thanksgiving and I’m super thankful to be at Lundbeck. Our leaders are pretty good, our products are above average and we get paid pretty well. Life is good.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‘Thank you Tiny Tim. I would give our leaders, products and pay a grade of “C”, at best. I think 99% of employees would agree, despite what our surveys say. But what the hell, it’s a gig.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP Here. My apologies. I posted to the wrong board.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thankful for the paycheck even if it’s way below industry standards for speciality sales but what the hell do we are expect we are contract sales for otsuka and takeda. The leadership and company is embarrassing especially tres/glover. He ruined psych with his big pharma metrics. Quantity vs quality right tres? Because you can’t have both. Number of Calls are more important then impact now I guess. This company is a far cry from 2013.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, it’s night and day different than 2013. We really thought it was going to be different, but that didn’t last long. The pressure of call metrics, a CEO that was crooked and another CEO that was a corporate rapist, good people leaving (unbelievable turnover), 99% generic markets, over forecasted products, giant territories, 12 partners, criminal activity that cost us government fines of over $50 million, Neuro drugs going generic, pipeline failures, and people in management that would have a hard time becoming Walmart greeters, all caused a perfect storm that destroyed the culture.

Can’t believe we didn’t have a real lay-off this Fall. It would have made total sense. Now, we are left with people to lazy to look elsewhere, and those that were laid off from other companies and can’t get hired by other companies. Now we will see how good the handpicked Alder people will do with the migraine drug. Should be interesting to watch that, and how long one can keep their sanity with nothing new to discuss with the psych drugs.