Thanks, Amplity, for amplifying your concern for your reps!!

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2020 at 12:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We've been treated horribly on the Entresto contract, but now, we don't deserve some kind of email about the coronavirus??

Oh, that's right, we received 1 in which they told us to wash our hands and use hand sanitizer.

Cedric and Frank are the most USELESS "leaders" I've ever seen (or heard of) in the pharma industry. At least those leaders reps don't like are doing something.

I bet the Amplity reps will be working at least a week longer than the precious Novartis reps. After all, they are the only ones who really matter to anyone.

I cannot comprehend what those two guys do all day long

Thanks, Amplity, for caring so much!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frank works on his tan in Naples Florida and Cedric is at home doing zero.. They only care about the check..And if that's not enough where is George or any of the Regionals?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We haven't heard a word from our RFC. It's as if nothing is even happening.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Received an email this afternoon that Novartis reps get time off until April 3rd. Yet, nothing from Amplity!

They'll probably make us work.

Communication in this company is a complete joke. It's no wonder Amplity is considered the worst contract company to work for

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being told 24 to 48 hours for them to come up with some direction for us. Sound like they want us doing a bunch of worthless training and calling doctors and trying to sell them on the phone during the biggest health crisis in 100 years. Sound like a great idea. This company is a complete joke. Not sure why anyone would want to keep working for these people. Wouldn't be surprised if they try not to pay us or if Novartis just dumps the contract early. Either way this ship is sinking fast.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the companies are switching to remote interaction now. Play along. They are paying us.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you rent a rep!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post of the decade!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have a heart. You are a jackass.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you call contract salespeople "rent a reps?" Do you not realize that all of you direct hire, big-pharma reps are only one step away from being a contract rep. Who do you think the contract reps are? We are ALL former big-pharma, direct hire reps who made great money with great benefits and got squeezed out of the down-sizing big pharma market. I for one have worked for one of the biggest, most respected pharma companies for over 15 years in specialty sales, got downsized, went to specialty biotech for 5 years, got downsized and now here I am in contract because I couldn't get a job elsewhere. (yes,I am a multiple Pres Club winner but am in my 50's and still need to work) I am grateful to be working. The pharma companies have been downsizing for years. This may be an opportunity to unload a lot of talented people. Don't look down on contract. eventually we all will be there.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an ignorant comment. If you really understand Novartis, you would know that management is assessing every one of you. Like in 2010, Novartis led the charge of layoffs, regardless of tenure or success. So don’t feel you’re above anyone, most of you could not handle a career that require real decisions anyway. Fake calls, dinner programs with the same rotation of doctors and the list goes on and on.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, there’s a big difference between working directly for Novartis and being on a CSO contract promoting a Novartis product

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any projects/contracts where reps just report to the RFC or Contract DM only That you are aware of? Just want to avoid having multiple managers. And, Wow what a jerk that poster was. I agree. All jobs are “At Will/Contract” Jobs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis will be the first to lay-off direct employees. Know your company’s history!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only difference between a Novartis rep and a Novartis contract rep is the pay and luck.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, the difference is I am a Novartis rep and I’ll be getting a paycheck soon.......how you doin?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re time is coming. Just wait.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classy of you putting down people that just lost their jobs during a time when it is next to impossible to find a job. Novartis is getting ready for a restructure. Go ask some of the hospital reps that don't have jobs anymore. I hope you don't lose your job, but show some class or be a sad troll.