Thanks, Cedric and Frank for the thoughoutful email for those affected by Irma!

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Sep 10, 2017 at 1:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOT!!! First company I've ever worked for who can't be bothered to type a 30 second email saying to take care.

Just one more example of how highly they value us.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are so unhappy you should quit and find another job. Unfortunately, corporations only care about their bottom line. Pharma is never going to give you the warm fuzzies. Find that level of commitment from loved ones, not who signs your paycheck.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No the original poster is correct. Cedric is a POS ! he doesn't care about you unless you can advance his cause or career. He Fucked up the Orexo deal and that is why they left for Inventiv. Cedric is a pimp suit wearing lame motivator (Uses Ray Lewis) and thinks he is a preacher at his church and you are his congregation. This guy let the power go to his head. Good luck to anyone who has to deal with him.

Hey I hope that you are ok if you were affected by the Hurricane and you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Be safe and hope that you will be back to normal soon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well spoken about Cedric. You are correct on all points.
    He is also dishonest with money. Watch your expenses closely.
    He also likes to try to get the women to sleep with him. He hit on one woman in our group and was very aggressive with her.
    I don't know why they keep him??