Thanks David.

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Feb 9, 2018 at 9:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our RBD wasn’t smart enough to know “something” was coming. Or are you suggesting David did know but decided to lie to his entire region?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have been telling you on Cafe Pharma for months that this was coming. If you were caught short not looking for a job you are stupid and it is your fault. The Sackler family need their profits and will keep cutting the organization until the only ones left are manufacturing, those counting the money, and the attorneys defending the Sacklers. Hang around at your own peril. FACT!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you’re the stupid one to believe everything on cafepharma!! You can go to any company on this site and they all say layoffs are coming, you moron! Shows how dumb you are to think it’s a credible source. Hell several don’t even get on this site because idiots like you post.

Guess if everyone says we are getting pay raises on here then it’s probably true! Lmao

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i left the company months ago, my ex DM who left a year ago called me weeks ago with the exact number being laid off. They knew.....I bet they knew when they made the blue and purple teams, easy to shit can that way. Yet the kook aid drinkers hung on.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh leave David alone. He is so excited right now that Easter is right around the corner and he can new suits when the go on sale in the Little Boys Dept.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I also left the company about 8 months ago. I was good friends with my DM & RBD and I was told back in Nov that they were letting go more than half. People are crazy if they honestly don't think the RBDs had any idea. In fact the RBDs were at home office in Jan to go over the info and were informed the exact numbers and that it would take place the week of Feb 5th.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RBDs had say in what DMs/Reps got cut and what geographies would look like. After the RBD meeting to get their opinions they took it to the board meeting on Jan 31st. They were told if they spoke of this they would be at risk of getting cut as well.

Phil and Marv decided on what RBDs were cut in a separate meeting before the board meeting. The 3rd party just did the numbers and layouts of new districts and territories

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fortunately I am still here. But also I have been double dipping for over 6 months now. I work Home Health. I don't make as much, but double dipping is the smartest thing Ive done.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you are the Moron!! Anyone who didn’t see this coming is idiotic! There were so many signs ! The grouping into colors, the pulling back from selling our opioids, the number of sales reps we had to sell basically symproic, the lack of contract renewals on managed care front... only to name a few! Cafe Pharma is always way more believable than anyone in management at Purdue and that is and has always been a fact! Where there is smoke there is fire and this titanic is in flames !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing how truly sick a human being can be!!
    You are as Ignorant as any human being here has ever been!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe this 100%. I know in Dec. I was told it would likely be after the new year. I also believe RDs made the final decisions on who stays and who goes. I’m only shocked about the total cut. I know they cut and saved both good and weak reps. I’m happy for those who didn’t get cut, but I’m also saddened to say goodbye to many offices and colleagues.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I loved Davids pastel Gymboree overalls. Such a well dressed boy

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mocking David takes away from the spotlight on what a heinous thing he did. Posts on here claim that he knew and if he did, he’s a evil person. Holding a conference call to tell everyone that layoffs are just stupid rumors and even telling individuals they have nothing to worry about, is a horrific thing to do. People have families, David.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give him a time out and take away his binky. Bad Dave - bad

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those of you still there, let us know when he comes up with the spin "this is a great thing for the company. we are in a strong place now and will get more products".

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's probably telling his reps left that Purdue is the place to be because they will be stronger than ever now and the future looks bright with beautiful pipeline

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its like listening to one of the Lollipop Kids