Thanks For NOTHING Inventiv!

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2017 at 11:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the lies, gross incompetence, and making me feel undervalued and completely expendable. ANYONE CONSIDERING TAKING A CONTRACT HERE~ RUN! This place is a nightmare and working here will RUIN YOUR CAREER!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

probably why they are getting sued by their insurance company and a company they did CRO work for. Huge lawsuits. The owners in one year sold the company twice.... owned by INC now. Yeah, yikes.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with you. Base pay is the same give or take for every contract. Same with bonus which is never paid on time. As soon as I can land another job I'm out of here. Horrible place to work being a rep.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's just like Touchpoint Publicis and with many of the same "leadership". I would be so ashamed if I was in their shoes, but they have no morals or scruples, therefore it's hard for a person that does have these qualities to understand what goes on in their maniacal little minds.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm having the same problem with them, if anyone would like to talk more about this offline then there may be some options to pursue...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been on several contracts over the past 8 yrs. Some have paid high salaries and some low. The same with bonuses. I just accepted an offer for the best job I have ever had with the highest salary I've ever had. So, that being said, it' not so bad. I am employed. I don' know what goes on at corporate office and I don' really care. I have had mostly good experiences and mostly good managers. The insurance sucks, so that is really my only complaint. Insurance used to be better.