Thanks for ruining my stock purchase plan!!!! Greedy idiots

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Jun 24, 2017 at 1:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How could anyone continue to work for this trashy company???!!!! Getting fined 100 million shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. No job is worth your self respect. I came from the Cadence side and upon hearing we were purchased by Mallinckrodt, it went downhill real fast. They tripled the price of OFIRMEV and literally destroyed the trust and confidence of all their customers within weeks. Thankfully, I left the company over 2 years ago and can't believe folks that were from the Cadence side still work there. It was embarrassing to say you worked for Mallinckrodt and no job is worth that. Why support this kind of behavior?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree...slimy company...We were Questcor, and Mallinckrodt makes me feel that customers want to wash their heads after I make the requests that managers want us to do. Whatever happened to the customer is first?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then leave!! Nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to stay.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you talk the way you write they are shaking their heads because they don't understand you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you talk the way you write they are shaking their heads because they don't understand you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh because Questcor was ethical right? Sure this all bcs of Malli decisions, keep telling yourself that

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i miss qcor.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Came from Ikaria and got out of Mallinckrodt early. One of the worst reputations in pharma

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. Embarrassing and unethical behavior. So glad I left. I come here to check if they are finally out of business.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if this company is on your resume you are finished

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You left 2 years ago and yet you are still on mnk cafe pharma. That is sad and disturbing for you.

How could anyone who worked here not see the stock was over inflated by the time it hit the 70 dollar range. if not 70 you didnty think 80$, 90$, 100$, 110$, 120$ seemed ridiculous. Was there some magic going on that made the case for that price. Did HO and others inspire you that leadership had it figured out. Even today does upper management inspire you that they have it figured out.
    Now even 70$ is a long shot if and when the shorts back down.

Sorry, for your losses.