THANKS FOR SELLING US OUT TO A B I G PHARMA COMPANY

Discussion in 'Oceana Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2011 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks a bunch guys.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very excited about becoming a drug rep again. Oh goodie. Golly gee whiz. This is why I came on board with the company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hooked you and reeled you in like a fish.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"taking care of us" is what you said on yesterday's conference call. HOW is this taking care of us? You sold us to BIG pharma - don't tell me you don't think 9 signature calls a day, weekly dinner programs, 8 - 6 work hours and every six week ride-alongs are NOT big pharma.
    Roommates at meeting - what am I, three years old?
    Forced rankings for a payout and NOTHING if you are in the bottom 1/3 of the country.
    I left pharma to become medical device and have ENJOYED the ride - going back to pharma is NOT what I plan on doing.

How is this taking care of us?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THEY ARE TAKING THE MONEY AND RUNNING. Solesta has NO managed care coverage, no Medicare coverage, no CPT code, and is OVERPRICED, what kind of suckers are working at Salix?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I have a job...........don't know where or what I will be selling but I might have a job...........gotta make sure I pass my drug test, DVM check, background check, and all that other crap. Fun. Yeah.
    I might have a job???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget about "call-average" and weekly dinner programs. yeah, woo-hoo, yippee, can't wait to cover a 7am case, have a luncheon and then a dinner program, wow.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to use my company Ipad with its tracking device.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did you clowns think would happen? The group that acquired Qmed was nothing more than a bunch of small pharma company rejects that couldn't even get into big pharma. What exactly did you think they were going to do. When Devaul and Ruth left so did the grown-up environment.

I just find it funny that you're somehow surprised by what's taken place and that this ownership group misled you. Can you say "S U C K E R S"?!!! LOL.

Make sure you hit your call numbers boys and girls!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are now!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to have THREE (WTF) weeks of training!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have any of the Oceana people officially quit yet?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 - LM

More to follow.

BTW - not only did they sell us out and give us a decent stock check but Oceana pulled the wool over Salix's eyes. Salix has NO CLUE as to how to sell a MEDICAL DEVICE. The products are not DRUGS - they are IMPLANTS.
    Now we are stuck with their crappy comp plan and maybe a mid-year payout, if we are still stuck there.
    This totally sucks.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salix has NO CLUE as to how to sell a MEDICAL DEVICE. -- apparently, neither did Oceana. Tell me, self-important device-guy, how many units of Solesta have been sold since launch? The number is profoundly underwhelming.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AND AGAIN..........Salix has no idea how to sell a device. Health Connections / Cura script was the issue. NOT the hard working reps - LOOK at the "Benefit Invesitgation" report, it will show you how many BIs were submitted and NOT approved/processed. Feel free to run around claiming YOU are now a "medical device" rep, get all of your offices to purchased Solesta since they are going to get paid within "90 days", and we can talk again in 90 days when the GIs are livid that you lied to them and the CRS won't speak to you because you went to GIs.

It's like watching all the young white male punks vieing for a management job.............you know it is going to happen, you sit back and watch them kiss ass, watch them get promoted and then they crash-n-burn. You just can't look away.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't need to run around "claiming I'm a device rep"
    'cause the distinction doesn't impress me. I'll respond regarding sales in 6 months. You'll be eating your words. Now go back to searching on Monster.com using the keywords "my self-worth stems from my customers' ability to buy-and-bill"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mmm 6 months later...as of today Salix has sold 34 Solesta Kits..... that's a long way off the goal of 7,000 for 2012. Several large insurers have issued a non-coverage policy citing it as "experimental". Salix should really have kept all the Oceana Solesta Rep's and kept the focus on Colorectal Surgeons.... Oh well clearly they are smarter then everyone else...and their GU Sales Force is amazing.