Thanks for the Covid GSK

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Nov 29, 2020 at 9:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Use your own judgement. Your safety is our priority” (as we publish a weekly report of your face to face interactions.)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And my fave “you have to increase the number of hcps accessible”. Sure, I’ll tell the major health systems to change their policies and show up to docs’ homes as they’re doing telemedicine.

no pressure, use your judgment

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our FLL makes us fill out a tracker at the end of the week showing how many in person meetings we had. Its visible to the entire team..basically shaming anyone who isn't out due to health concerns

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So quintessential GSK.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the above statements are true. A little advice for all of you still going through this. And so you are aware I have practiced what I am about to preach. Document everything in a simple memo to yourself. Then reach out to the integrity hotline. You can remain anonymous. Explain to them what is going on and give the names of the managers who are exercising these behaviors and "expectations". I promise you...I PROMISE YOU...your managers will stop! (866) 475-3844.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Integrity hotline, is not anonymous, and is there to protect the company, that is it! From experience get an attorney put it in their a$$ and break it off!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, breaking something off in a persons a$$ is always a good way to get attention. The integrity hotline works! If you have clear documented facts of abuse, such as management encouraging reps to engage in a covid environment, the will put a stop to the abuse asap! GSK actually hates when reps use this mandated system as is gives honest employees a little bit of leverage. Call and explain your case. You will be amazed at how quickly these type of behaviors change. There won't be any big announcement, you will just see management backing off.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've called the hotline before and guess what? Nothing happened. Surprised?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What planet are you on! That integrity line is a big fat lie! 'tell us whats going wrong anonymously, we will stop it for a min....then work out who you are to move you on!'

Come dude have you ever seen how the machine works!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah wait a bit longer you'll be bullied out of position or put on a performance plan...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Integrity hotline does work. You need to have documentation of an issue and give the names of the individuals perpetrating the issue. No one has been worked out because of calling the integrity hotline. At the same time, no one has been fired. What you report is documented with a case file number. In the case of management putting reps at risk, if you give the name of the manager, they will be forced to stop "encouraging" you to be in offices. But you have to call and give specifics.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The hotline is nothing but a level of protection to the company period. If you have all your evidence and documentation in line, you go to an attorney, then you file a complaint with the courts, then the FBI has a little interview with you and your documents. Go to the hotline, you'll be gone, and nothing accomplished. We went to the company first, and GSK engaged in a huge cover up, for years. Luckily our evidence was rock solid, and GSK are a bunch of criminals, so it ended up costing the company a little over $3 billion and a guilty plea. From experience, never report internally, your helping them prep a defense, and get rid of you. No get it all on tape, document, copy all hard drives, and get solid qui tam council. They do employment stuff too, as blowing the whistle, and getting fired by an unethical employer go and and hand. The company absolutely wants you to go to the hotline first, that way they can subvert any penalty.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The trackers really are out of control. I'm out in the field but one of my coworkers lives with her mother(86 years old) and is called out weekly via this tool

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so I guess you work for HR then. Here’s real advice as some others have stated. Get a lawyer! It is almost laughable that people still think GSK is going to do much. The only time a company will work in a persons favor is if the infraction/ situation can harm the company. Example sexual harassment or racial discrimination. Best advice, get a lawyer, call HR and start putting them on blast and please for the love of god don’t tell them anything until you have a lawyer.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You watch way too much TV. You would be better served buying a couple scratch-offs where you get your vapes, and move on with a smile on your face, enjoying the day.