Thanks for the heads up, dummies! CNN story hit!!!

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 12, 2017 at 12:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally spot on...helping people, bahahha, yeah the 1% that need it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I reiterate....take drugs out of the equation for a second. Endometriosis was not even a word used routinely in the OBGYN industry in 1920 nor was kidney reflux a diagnosis seen or used in 1980. It was a rare diagnosis because there wasn't equipment to screen for it. Thankfully now there are doctors that screen for this and procedures/surgeries out there to treat it.. we become smarter as the years progress thanks to science and technology. Why do you think clinicians are REQUIRED to take continuing ed classes? Because science evolves. Can you imagine going to a cardiologist who is 65 years old today and he didn't step foot in another classroom since the day he left med school? But your argument is that pharma companies are the sole ones behind an increase in diagnosis. Lol.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if your young daughter can't sleep EVERY night and came to wake you up EVERY hour because she couldn't sleep but it turns out that melatonin helped. You're saying that the mother is selfish and gave her melatonin just so the mom could sleep? Does it not also improve the life of her daughter or is it that mothers only look out for themselves?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are being baited-- stop

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to take a deep dive into SC. manager in Alabama

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is a very accurate comment there. The CNN article is really bad in the fact the reporters made themselves look very ignorant due to not fully understanding PBA, what crying and laughing can actually look like, and how it should be treated per the FDA. It’s actually a humorous article that just verifies President Trumps allegations of CNN being fake, full of drama, and twisted with most facts left out. It’s a big soap opera and is an embarrassment to all news reporters.

It is actually a great thing this did come out. For many reasons but a couple are,

1. It is proof Avanir is doing something right with a drug that is proven, tried, and true, for patients that suffer from PBA. Nuedexta (cleared and released by the FDA) is doing positive things in the PBA world for patients and their loved ones and the proof is right there in the results of the drug and many doctors and patients see it now, meaning an explosion of successful utilization in the PBA space (where it is indicated). Anytime a drug begins to get traction and take off the other side(whoever that is) hates it, attacks, and that never wins in the end but rather the company should continue marketing ethically, on label, cut all who do not, and that’s just what Avanir is about and will continue to do.

2. This article is so full of inaccuracies and embellished comments that doctors who were skeptical are now even more interested in learning more so they to can properly treat PBA where and when it is missed. CNN you did nothing but help the cause to Raise Awareness of PBA you idiots. I know that’s not what you wanted to do but that’s what you did.

3. Many more doctors eyes were opened to how bad and lop sided CNN will take things.

4. It exposes the ignorance of these reporters and CNN for not doing more homework to get the full and accurate truth. These guys do not even understand PBA in depth nor do they even come close to understanding the pharmacology behind Nuedexta. The article proves this to a very high level but the funny thing is it has intrigued many now to want to figure it out.

5. This article also suggests in a very large way that it just may have been motivated by some of these 1st and 2nd generation Antipsychotic companies because Nuedexta is possibly beginning to erode away their OFF LABEL business significantly in some cases and areas, meaning it is actually a glutamate issue via PBA going on caused by the primary condition either from a neurological disorder or brain injury and not true mania or psychosis like these companies so falsely push. Hmmm?? CNN you may way to look really close at this one.

6. Point 5 being said, CNN you may should go dig into what these Antipsychotic companies do, say, how they market, who they market to, why, and then dig really deep into how many patients are loosely andflippantly placed on antipsychotics for wrong reasons. I know you guys hate President Trump but you should check in with the government to see just how bad this Antipsychotic overusage actually is now then look into the lives it has destroyed. Then dig even deeper into the horrific side effects these drugs can cause. Many times people kill themself, die of cardiac events, get a horrible condition called Tardive Dyskinesia that cannot be cured, diabetes, and much more. Why, because these companies aggressively oversold these dangerous drugs by way of kickbacks, unethical selling, lying, misleading, etc... providers (outside scope of practice) to overprescribing these dangerous drugs when they should not ever have been initiated in the first place. Go dig into how often some of this class of drug is used for sleep. It will make you sick. I’ll stop there but could go on and on and on. One last thing, I would be willing to bet you Attorney Michael Moore and gang will be on this next wave of major class action lawsuits against the makers of Antipsychotics very soon. It will look a lot like what he did to the tobacco industry but probably worse.
    O yea, I almost forgot, these newer Antipsychotics 2nd generation if you will do indeed cause this widespread horrible condition called Tardive Dyskinesia and It is for life once these rugs cause it. Please look that up as well. Then go do your research to see what these reps actually tell doctors and see if it all lines up. You’ll walk away disgusted. They knew all along but left that out. It’s really bad for folks who end up with it.

Now that will be and already is a story so if you want reality that’s reality and very real just make sure CNN to report it accurately because your history on facts and accuracy is not good so far.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Why do people with dementia need to stop laughing or crying??" YOU ARE DISGUSTING AND INHUMANE! I will tell you why. PEOPLE WITH DEMENTIA ARE PEOPLE TOO, THAT'S WHY!

PBA is a neurological condition, and can be very distressing for people suffering because of it, demented or not, because PBA "lauging or crying" is UNCONTROLLABLE. You assume that people with dementia do not have feelings or any awareness at all, therefore do not deserve treatment options. You are incorrect. My prayer for you is that you or a loved one never from any form of dementia or any other neurological condition and have to endure this "rare condition."

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for clarifying..now let's watch the sales soar...or is the upcoming sales reduction now off because of this CNN great news report? LOL

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They took him out of the data/baseline so the rep did not get any bonus$$ and the newer rep didn't have to deal with the decline. DUH.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UMM, that's not really what happened. Ask anybody. Oh yes, everybody gone.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That one dr in OH got Frank his
    2 President clubs and his promotion
    To manager then he leaves with Denise.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UMM, you are wrong. he never called on that dr.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like how the CNN reporters are making comments left and right on here just to keep it going. It's so obvious. I'm ashamed at where our news has headed in the last few years. "CNN Investigates" - so scary!!! One doc told me it sounded like it came from one of those magazines at the check-out counter with titles like "98 year old grandma pregnant with twins." And no, this is not a doctor that gets paid to write Rx's. He simply believes in giving residents a better alternative than chemical restraints.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nuedexta has resulted in over 100 deaths? There is absolutely no way Nuedexta has killed over 100 people. Maybe those put on it were taking 5 other meds and that did it. You reporters are idiots. You try to make a mockery of "this little red pill" but you fail to ever mention all the antipsychotic meds that run rampant in nursing homes. Most homes I go to label 80 year olds as schizophrenic to justify giving them risperdal or seroquel. Go ask some nurses why them and the doctors chart a resident as schizophrenic, and you'll get no medical proof they need any of those black box warning meds. But sure, right a largely bogus report to raise some eyebrows. The scum who used to work here are now gone, thankfully.

Lastly, ever hear of CTE? That was studied back in the 1920s under a different medical name and was believed to only exist in boxers. It took all the way until 2005 for it to be written about in NFL players and other people. Now everybody knows about CTE, and many former players also have PBA. How about that? Science does evolve, just like "climate change" you little tree huggers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all the scum are gone. Wait and see, sweetheart. But in the meantime, sad, sad days at Avanir. Cuts are deep, you have been warned before this story hit and at the NSM...if you were listening.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's interesting is that I thought the nursing homes would turn me away but it's the opposite out there. They are irritated by such a juvenile article that was designed to scare and that it's completely one-sided. The nursing homes have seen such great results and virtually no side effects that they are defending our product. It's actually helped raise awareness which is a good thing! Thank you CNN. This is actually what we needed. Most intelligent people, especially those in the medical field, read scholarly articles versus an article written by two young girls so thankfully it's not a big deal. I think they (the reporters) think they are more influential than they really are but that's typical of their generation so what can you expect?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wrong - Frank Never called on Deepak.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm with you! Thanks CNN! We are working for a second class pharma company with less than stellar products, now everyone knows it! Even my friends and neighbors are embarrassed for me. But thanks CNN!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed- it's articles like this that start to ruin a company like CNN's reputation. It becomes laughable and then we don't know who we can trust. Sigh..... If they only kept it balanced it would seem more credible. Clearly they aren't smarter than the FDA. If 50+ deaths were true, then there would be a black box warning. Duh. Any drug will have adverse events reported but the FDA understands (and sees) the volume of these reports on all drugs and they feel Nuedexta is still considered safe. I'd trust the FDA over two young reporters any day.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest