Thanks Sharon

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2017 at 9:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for the absolute most unprofessional teleconference I have ever been forced to listen to.

And thanks for the "packet" that was sent right after the call. It's now 30 hours later and no packet.

And really, pay of unused pto at 30%....

Dear Bob, look hard at the leader.

Already started my new job. Thanks for the overlap.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay for unused PTO in my state is 100%.
    You will go by state law!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave Sharon, alone!!! She's truly a nice person. It's not her fault you failed to realize you voluntarily agreed to work a contract job. We all knew the day would come when the contract, ends. And if you didn't read the PTO policy & only realized now you don't get paid for all your unused PTO, then that's a reflection of you, not Sharon & not inVentiv. Learn to take some responsibility & stop blaming others.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poster is right, Sharon is a nice person. I used to work with her at another company. This is contract work. It normally does not last forever.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for the reply Sharon. Very glad you think so highly of yourself

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take your accrued vacation BEFORE your contract ends! inVentiv only pays out 30% of accrued PTO. I know as I have been through it. If you take more time than accrued, do you have to pay back at only 30% rate? Hell to the no!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is NOTHING that I signed that indicated PTO was to be paid at 30%. Nothing! When I asked to see the documentation I was told it was part of a larger contract that was confidential. Quit defending behavior that should not be tolerated.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

InVentiv SUCKS! Bottom line! This was my first experience with InVentiv and it will be my last! Sharon lies no doubt. She is not professional and talks before knowing the facts. All you Sharon lovers lets see if she takes care of you when you are "optimized". And no I wasn't "optimized" but wish I was. I now have a whole freaking state with NO overnights allowed. Am I bitter, yes. Sharon: "The new territories have been aligned to have no overnights." Really Sharon? You get out here and drive 7 hours to your first office and tell me no overnights!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are cutting costs and corners because they will allegedly lose this lawsuit worth $150 mil. Understandable on a corporate level but hurts the employees.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this contract still going and is Sharon still the National Sales Director?