Thanks Wayne

Discussion in 'Oxford Immunotec' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2014 at 6:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are single handily killing the stock price!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is the worst ever. A lier, sneak unethical do not trust a word he says. Oh and was disrespectful mentioned.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it was not but could not be more true. Stay away from this disaster...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wayne is not alone. Jeff just sold $4 million of his stock. That sends a great message to the troops. Can't wait to get outta here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wayne is not alone. Jeff just sold $4 million of his stock. Great message to send to the troops. Can't wait to get outta here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DD is still there, but don't know him well.

7. Wayne CEO

Wayne CEO Guest

You beta manlets sure are brave on this message board. Funny how none of you dare say any of this stuff to my face.

8. Wayne, we need to talk. Since when are you CEO?

Call me,

PWS

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wayne, stop looking at my LinkedIn profile!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone get rid of this guy from this company!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surely PWS will fire Jeff, Todd and Wayne! Stock price is sucking with these idiots!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon guys, don't you know Wayne and Jeff have arrived! These guys have made it and are giving us the ability to learn from them all. It's a shame that Jeff and Wayne actually believe that! This company is a joke and I would recommend this to any person with a GED.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are exactly right!

15. Dave Mirza

Dave Mirza Guest

Oh, brother...LinkedIn is famous for a bunch of hack "writers" whose only "achievement" is the number of articles they write. These losers have very limited credibility at best.

Whereas Wayne is a proven champion who owns his performance and adds value at every turn. He is a superstar among superstars, and you would be wise to hitch your wagon to him...because he is going straight to the top.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are incapable of being honest with yourself and recognizing the real problems this company is facing. This is a place where several reps have come to sound off. Instead of shooting insults at us, u should really focus on what's being said here. Great device reps were lied to about what we would make, we were given unrealistic goals, and our culture is horrible.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look....this is a great company if you want to make 75k. I challenge all of you to find any other fast-food resturant that pays more? Sure, a bartender can make more in a year, but do you really want to work those late hours? I say work for oxford, sell your house, sell your car, stop going out for dinner so you can survive....and start sell TSPOT!!!

P.S. It would hurt to still bartend on the side.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a great phone call last month with the recruiters (Accordance) for the new phys office division. Was told $140k on the low end. Too reps were all over $200k. Went on the interview with the hiring manager. It went well also. Never heard a word back from either after a few emails. Had started reading this site while in the process, and now am glad it worked out like it did. I made $140k last year. Sounds like I would probably have not done that here. Not to mention the rest of the BS you all deal with.