Thanks Wayne

Discussion in 'Oxford Immunotec' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2014 at 6:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats. Place is a cesspool.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can't even be honest during interviews. Patient testing is $135k at plan and u will be lucky to hit 80-90%. Realistically a $100-110k gig. That's fine if you're ok with it, just don't lie to us about the real earning potential.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recommended a colleague she had an interview no ne ever called her back. Even if she was the worst person for the job closure would have been nice. This place is the worst I have worked at. The disrespect from management is terrible. As soon as I find something I am out as are others.
    Do not waste your time interviewing here and they talk negatively about the candidates they talk to. WAYNE IS THE WORST!!When they cann him things may get better.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waynes not going anywhere. He's part of the good ol boys club.. I also can't wait to leave. I wonder how many of us there are who are leaving?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most incompetent manager ever!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys, I just resigned last Friday. Love it

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats! Place is a dumpster fire!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm next :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you on the East or west coast???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Wayne! Stock down to $14!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock in the $12's today. The fire everybody model is failing!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if there is someone reading this besides Wayne please get rid of this guy!!! Most people are not even working or do not want to until he is gone because he benefits from the work.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please give me back the 2 years of my life I wasted there!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wayne, maybe 4 years in actual medical sales and then he was fast tracked to management...who has taken likings to that POS...what a joke and then perform a presentation to him to get hired, lets see him perform, BOZO

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? Somebody has been drinking the old moonshine I see. This is the typical jibersh that we hire

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wayne, in your typical poor management style do not think this is all from sales people. You are disliked all around and bring no value to the organization.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know what the Patient testing reps will make? Currently there is on only one in the field and they are adding three more.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wayne, Jeff, or Todd.....why do you keep hiring people with no experience? Are you trying to kill our company? I'm ranked in the top 3 and i am tired of carrying this company on my shoulders.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Out of the 11,000 views on this forum (oxford), does anyone have anything good to say about this company?