Thanks

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 5, 2019 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the day free day off. It was definitely appreciated.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TGIF. We have every Friday off at Arbuur.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospital group does. I drive to my Hospitals and bring my bike with me so I get a great workout on Friday!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its about time they did something nice fo their employees. I think this is the first time that they actually treated us like they care. Treat us right, we treat you right. Its a very simple concept.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 day work week does not justify you gotta sell 8 products

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doea Arbor have a drug for Stockholm Syndrome? You may need some.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wipe your nose

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is cafe Pharma, you know you are not suppose to say anything nice about the company. Thats against the rules.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for making us sell 7 products while launching another product and making us get on a bunch of conferences call while expecting us to hit our numbers while we have to try and stock pharmacies while you are questioning my A,B,C reach and frequency while we have to get 2 scripts by the end of the month while while all this is going on in the middle of the summer during peoples vacations with families while we get ready to launch another product in a couple of months. Take a step back and look at what you all are asking us to do. You say you care but it is all BS! Thanks for nothing

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for letting me realize how much better my life is by not working at Arbor anymore. Now $120k with uncapped commissions, 4 wks vacation and a $800 car allowance all without negotiating and so many other perks its so gratifying. Don't settle for Arbor; other companies realize the value of their sales representatives - Arbor is so foolish.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love working for emotionally unstable bitch managers; cycles have synced everyone is on the rag here!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MIDOL alert!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Update 9 product's, lack of managed care or EZ Rx pharmacy, not participating in local educational opportunities and the clients fed up with the rep turnover etc. Now that reach & frequency ... Stop the insanity Arbor!