Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Nov 25, 2019 at 8:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This week lets all give thanks to Quest Diagnostics for their plan to save us from bankruptcy, humiliation and failure. Soon we will be partners with the #1 Clinical Reference Laboratory in the Nation.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exciting stuff. You know that means we all lose our jobs, right?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m pretending to work all week. My Manager will never know.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You wont last 3 days after Quest takes over. We know everything about everyone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will Quest take over? When will BioReference employees find out? Popping the popcorn now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biggest bunch of bunk I ever heard. Whoever spoon feed you that bull must be laughing so hard they plopped a load in their shorts. Quest does not want nor do they need bio. Keep dreaming. Mark this post. Hope this helps Son! LoL

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I detect a bit of sarcasm in your post. I wonder if you’ll still be in a wise cracking mood, when we change your title to part time junior assistant to the route sales rep. Get ready. It’s happening.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing happening is you drank too much of the mushroom koolaid. Quest does not want bio.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No sarcasm, just interested to see how this will go down. I feel like many have jumped from Quest to BioReference, wonder how that will shake out.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing is or will be going down because there is no buyout.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Information regarding the acquisition is on a need to know basis at Quest and those who know are forbidden to speak about it. That’s why anonymous venues like this one are the go to outlets for the inside scoop. This is happening and long term, only a small percentage of Bio employees will survive. When Quest purchases a company they employees are never trusted and are actively managed out of their jobs in an ugly and abusive fashion. You would be infinitely better off to quit and apply to Quest as an outsider, if you want ti work here. Otherwise, the acquisition team will ruthlessly beat you down and crush your will to exist.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have to agree with this. Quest has a micromanagement culture.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No buyout-carry on with your day! All are safe so enjoy the holidays!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need to know basis, Ha. Put your money with your mouth is and you’ll go broke.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s right, son. You should forget about it and enjoy Thanksgiving. Trust me, there’s nothing you can do to stop this freight train anyway. We are Quest Diagnostics. We are coming. And there will be nothing left of BioReference when we’re finished. Happy Holidays. Hope this helps.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very insightful, with a bit of tough love from an experienced, highly respected industry leader. And if this guy posts it, you can count on it being true. 100% Take it to the bank. That check is certified.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, whoever this guy is, he must be the real deal. After all, I know for a fact, only people in the extreme inner circle of the “know” posts that kind of information on this site. You can bank on that. And yes, I have confirmed that this guy is indeed certifiable.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no, say its not so. What ever shall we do mr in the know. I’m flabbergasted.

19. Ok son, settle down. As you can see from my name above, I am the real Mr. in the Know. Yes, that’s my real name.

I here to set the record straight. There is no buyout. Thank you for tuning in. This Mr. In the Know signing off. Toodles

20. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Guest

Everyone who’s anyone knows exactly who I am and no one cares about you or your stupid opinions. If you work for Bio, get ready to grab your ankles. Quest Diagnostics takes what it wants and we are coming for you.