"That spray is like a lethal weapon." - Forbes Article

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 9, 2017 at 8:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The first other drug on Kolodny's list? Subsys, the Binaca-like fentanyl spray made by Insys Therapeutics. It's supposed to be used for cancer patients, but there is evidence it was marketed to people who did not have cancer. "That spray is like a lethal weapon," Kolodny says."

Full article here:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2017/06/08/in-a-first-fda-requests-an-opioid-be-pulled-from-the-market/#9d42a1711dd3

At least all the people the piece of garbage Sales Director fired recently have a head start on looking for new jobs before the Feds finally pull the plug.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, of course that is the important "take away" here. Let's all hope and pray the Insys sales staff find new jobs. The victims? What can I say. I may have brought the gun, and OK the bullets too. I encouraged the MD to "try it" but I didn't pull the trigger. So....moving on.

There's more I could say, but I know my audience. and I've already exceeded your attention span and indeed your capacity for introspection.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that was a bit harsh, no?

And yes, that is AN important takeaway for the majority of the reps that either worked or still work at this lunatic clown show of a company. Many of us actually did the right things and have families to think about, so the question of the ongoing survivability of the business is of significance.

It is possible to address one aspect of this issue without losing sight of the others. Or does that exceed your "capacity for introspection"?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Harsh? I don't know.
    Honest maybe. I've had similar discussions with past/present employees. I usually never engage in much back and forth. It's an exercise in futility. What we have in common, a genuine love and concern for our families, unfortunately, is eclipsed by our very different experiences with Insys.
    You're at risk of losing a job. I'm at risk of losing my child.
    That pretty much covers the only "aspect" of interest to me and my family.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were not too harsh, in fact far from it. Who here can say they know what it feels like to be a parent who has lost a child? I have not, and could never begin to say I understand the depths of your pain. What I can do is let you know I'm deeply sorry for what you've gone through. Your story here on CP has been my motivation to tell everyone I know about the Insys story. Your posts have not been in vain. I applaud you for the work you are doing now to stop this, so others do not ever have to go through what you have. I've watched posters try to intimidate you, belittle you, curse you. Such lack of compassion puzzles and saddens me. Let them walk one day in your shoes and I am certain their hearts would soften and come to a place of understanding that isn't available to them now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sincerely hope that one day soon, no one will have to know the absolute misery of opioid addiction. I speak out of the belief that telling the Insys story will help others avoid this drug (Subsys) and indeed this company. I hold no personal animus toward any employee, past or present, that simply worked(s) there and plays by the rules. However, you must see that even as Subsys prescriptions fall steadily, they have pinned their hopes on a very expensive, "me too" marijuana , Syndros.

I honestly don't know the merits of Syndros. I do know Insys has spent millions to try and keep states from legalizing marijuana for recreational use. This suggests to me that once again they plan an "off-label" marketing strategy, Why else impede the recreational approvals? Insys is suddenly worried about our nation's drug problem? I doubt it. But just in case they are, get ready to pull Subsys off the market. That would be most helpful.

Realize this, Insys came for my child..I'm not getting over it and will continue to oppose them at every opportunity.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this mean?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing ! r*****s are sterile and luckily the lying troll cant breed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which word(s) confuses you.? I don't know that I could state it more simply.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know, this kind of language is simply unworthy of you. I don't know you, of course, but I'd give anyone the benefit of the doubt on this. So I forgive your mistake.

I think my grandchildren would forgive you too. They value kindness.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your grandchildren are wards of the state. You raised inbred losers like yourself !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There ya have it ladies and gentlemen, the above poster represents everything INSYS was and still IS! -Signed Ex-Employee

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Never interrupt your enemy while he's in the process of destroying himself"
    Napoleon Bonaparte

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not have said it better!! This is a troll who pretends shit about Insys and subsys. Attention seeking inbred. Subsys helps lots of people in pain with cancer. The trolls keep on making stuff up.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was afraid I reached a bit too high with my (the sterile troll is it?) literary reference. So sorry to have to tell you that your ignorance of my quotation has you agreeing with me. Frankly I'd have preferred a snappy response referencing, Oh I don't know, perhaps my Waterloo? Either way please don't agree with me again. It makes me nauseated.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Pretends shit" "Makes stuff up" Are you in 5th grade? I'm insulting the children I know. You, the author of this post, won't realize how funny I just was - but all the others will. Have a great night with your crayons. Try to read something - you certainly didn't in school. Which is why you are so in the dark now with Insys. READ.