The “King” Reigns

Discussion in 'Greenwich Biosciences' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2020 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See how powerful I am? I was successful in getting an entire thread about my failures pulled down. I was proud of that thread, but HR thought this would damage the morale of the team. Go get those new patients and get yourselves to a “10” immediately!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep...gets old watching replays of realities of culture he brings hearing the truth from beaten-down reps while leadership supports these micro tactics.

As for the AR down vote query....he just butthurt over the optics of the truth.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy...

Am I the only one who allows this clown to get under my skin? He is such a big pharma DOUCHE. Can't stand his constant nagging for all of us needing to role play like we're 12 years old. It's morons like him that drag this place down. Hopefully he goes back to Allergan and leaves us alone! (Oh wait, they hated his ass so much they showed him the door)

they're loss, our catastrophe.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing but a bully and a harasser

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, these so-called sales leadership and marketing peeps really fucking suck. [​IMG]

When will Justin see or hear about what’s really going on.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Katefarms is hiring if you are that unhappy. I am sure they would take you back.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:):D:D:)

Fake news from the gossip mongers - BTW: Kate farms is hiring :D

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you going to do to be a 10 by Monday?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AR whines a lot and is far too worried about "showing people they were wrong". Micromanagement could work to his favor, but not likely especially with his history applying his limited experience with account management skills using primary care hygiene tools called reach and frequency.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM,

I want to thank you for continually throwing your blanket of protection around me and always having my back. Thank you for removing the previous thread on me and I would appreciate you removing this one as well.

Affectionately yours,
    AR

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AR is the best sales leader at Greenwich. You know where you stand. Who else is gonna lead the field? Seems the JB army has dug their grubby nails into sales. AR is the only person leading from the front!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is hilarious! what a bunch of corrupt fools.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So primary care. AR trolling the cafe.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s only going to take one person with a decent attorney for this entire place to crumble.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is either a joke, or you have your lips firmly fixed to AR’s rump. Maybe you’ve just fallen prey to his manipulation. You call this leadership? At best it’s a dictatorship. Don’t be fooled. There’s only one person this guy cares about, and he’s grinning at him every day in the mirror.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be nice to see the survey results for the Wild West. Somehow those have magically disappeared.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We won’t see those. HR will bury it I’m sure.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What am I going to do to be a 10 before Monday? What are you going to do AR??? You talk the talk but don’t know epilepsy or our sales data. Let’s see you role play at general session since you like to put us on the spot every chance you get. Screw you for making us feel like crap by “modeling” a message at 5pm and asking us “where are you from 1-10”. You’re a ZERO!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2xs!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% I love when so called leaders bark orders from behind protected walls when they could never do themselves what they’re telling you to do. Loser.