The “King” Reigns

Discussion in 'Greenwich Biosciences' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2020 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left because of his ass and gave HR an earful. Looks like my exit interview went in one ear and out the other. This guy must have the Willy Wonka golden ticket. Sorry everyone, I tried

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like it’s going to take all of us leaving for anyone to listen, but as long as he has the protection of MM/HR nothing will ever be done. Are they really willing to lose us all in the West to keep such a pompous, s*** stirrer con man??? He is a manipulative psychopath. Wake up leadership!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. No proof. He’s also colored. They got a pass on ML, so AR is safe. White leaders and promotions show that white is right!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm...Maybe you were the issue? I just spoke to my RSM and my equity-merit increase is amazing. More AR is what we need to turn this place around. Good luck!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oompa Loompa - SK

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peace out! Ever think that you were the issue? My equity and merit increase is the bomb! AR is a teddy bear.. tough but fair!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good to hear from you AR. I figured you’d just call my cell

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More AR to turn this place around?? Belly laughs here. He’s the sole person driving this place into the ground. Everything this guy touches turns to stone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is busy becoming a 10 this weekend? You all better be!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You aptals people are crazyyy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what’s an aptals Alex?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s busy starting all the other threads to take away from his lack of love in the west. Everyone knows he’s a clown. I’have zero faith in this company to do the right thing and get rid of cancers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If there was a competent HR department they would recognize the amount of NAMs who have resigned on the West vs East. AR is telling his RSMs to tell everyone “it’s normal attrition for a new company” Ha! Please someone look at the difference in “normal attrition” for the East vs West. West is winning something!! Sadly nobody cares in Carlsbad.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard HR is planning a reorg. Announcing that we are moving to 1 ND and AR is canned, ET will take over national responsibility!

The announcement is happening later this month at a meeting in Austin.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong, fake news. This company doesn’t operate like that. We fire people behind closed doors. And why would they announce it at a meeting? Dumb motherfucker!

17. Interesting insight.

Managers meeting is in Austin soon and this would make sense because of future expansion into MS and new business into.

Split Epilespy and MS and have two different National Sales Directors make sense.

Alex being fired isn’t going to happen he will be promoted. We like to promote here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so true, I haven’t seen this many Director level people at the VP level anywhere else.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please. Alex deserves a promotion as much as my child deserves cancer. He is fraud and everyone is fooled.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AR is just as confused as the leaderships vision to become a number 1 epilepsy company.