The 2nd Inevitable Wave Of Covid

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, May 2, 2020 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How deep will cuts be?

The coronavirus pandemic may have slowed down in many parts of the country because of social distancing efforts but don't plan your parties, vacations or trips to the office just yet. Experts say the virus won't be a thing of the past any time soon.

A second round of Covid-19 cases is "inevitable" come fall, the nation's top infectious disease doctor said, as people increasingly try to resume regular life and more states ease or lift their stay-at-home orders.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to get a life! I guess at some point you were probably fired and just have nothing better to do than stir the pot!.
    Pathetic

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Captain Obvious. Something just doesn’t feel right around here. Wouldn’t be shocked to see Exact move to a 80% ISR and 20% Hybrid Rep model where territories get larger. Many companies are moving to larger territories after their layoffs. Will be interesting to see what ZS Consultants cooks up or cooked up already for Part 2 of this. I was lucky but not sure if I’ll be lucky next time. Especially with no Vaccine available until possibly 2022.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are 100 percent full of _ _ _ _
    ISRs are without a doubt the biggest waste of money in the company

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^agreed

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s hope we learned from our ridiculous over-reaction to the supposed Wave 1 of Covid-19. The government’s reaction has been a foolish power grab and incredibly out of proportion to the health risk imposed by the virus. Let’s see if we learned our lessons the first time around. I doubt it....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell that to the people of Sweden!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell that to Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn,
    Bronx, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut
    Massachusetts,
    California, Texas, Florida
    Massive number of Deaths !!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way Offices that are a part of a System let reps in this year! This thing has mutated!

Scientists have identified a new strain of the coronavirus that has become dominant worldwide and appears to be more contagious than the versions that spread in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a new study led by scientists at Los Alamos National Laboratory.

The new strain appeared in February in Europe, migrated quickly to the East Coast of the United States and has been the dominant strain across the world since mid-March, the scientists wrote.

In addition to spreading faster, it may make people vulnerable to a second infection after a first bout with the disease, the report warned.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a great idea
    Let's eliminate all of the ISRs because PMRs can do both jobs better and are actually in the territory!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im not sure what you define as a ‘massive number of deaths’, but there will be plenty of other things that kill people in 2020 where we don’t hijack the entire economy. I’m not pretending that CV isn’t deadly, but so are plenty of other things. Our response and its impact on people has been out of proportion to the health risk of Covid. 30 million+ out of work right now. It’s ridiculous. This isn’t the Spanish flu pandemic, but we’re trying to act like it is.