The 3 T's

Discussion in 'Merck IT' started by anonymous, Aug 17, 2017 at 12:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over on the Merck Pharma Sales board "The Three T's" is a popular way to describe how to deal with a pernicious employer by only working Tuesday through Thursday 10-2.

What is Merck IT's version of the 3 T's?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's easy with no geolocation tracking your every move while you sling deli.

My mentor at Merck gave me some valuable advice over twenty years ago. "If you're going to take a walk, always carry a document"

With that, an hour spent in the bathroom each day, a few hours zoning-out to online training, a manager with zero clue what my work entails or how long it takes and a cell phone to keep my browsing history private, I'm all set.

Better yet in my last YE review they said I was a top performer.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I need to spend some "me time" I call in sick then do something more enjoyable like visit my proctologist.

Doc: I need you to lie on your side and lift your knees towards your chest.

Me: Doctor, do you enjoy your job?

Doc: Well I got into it initially because the pay is good but working with assholes every day soon takes its toll.

Me: I hear you brother.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every time Merck wastes my time out of hours with minor crap that could wait until morning I keep a count of those hours and claim them back during the working day by doing my own thing. This week I've only actually spent 16 hours working.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please everyone, keep your hands on the table during meetings. Will a new status be added during the next Jabber upgrade?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You still go to meetings? You're Mercking wrong....