THE 6 EXECS ARE TOAST

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 26, 2017 at 2:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knew that the Feds were working their way toward the top! And they are going to nail Kappor! And this is very, very bad news for the others arrested who were working right along with JK all the way. We will now see the pleas change to guilty . Just watch.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely disagree. This is what the six execs needed. JK handed all the direction down. The others just followed orders. They did nothing illegal. Nor did JK for that matter, but they want his money! The others just got very lucky.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just following orders? That's what you're going with. Didn't work in Nuremberg, or My Lei massacre, and they were military.. (Following orders is kind of what they do) There's generally a distinction between delusional and stupid. You might be the exception..BOTH.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom line is no laws were broken. All will be exonerated.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Huge win for the six execs. They all had no experience and JK knew better. All of Insys was taken advantage from Babich all the way down. JK has been doing this for decades.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you people that truly believe the 6 can just say 'He told me to do it, therefore I can not be held accountable." This is pure insanity. They are not 5 year olds....... these were high level executives all making HUGE money (HUGE!) following the orders (I will give you that) of their corrupt leader. Most of them wouldn't have done this bad bad thing had he not thrown huge money at them. These 6 and others eagerly took and took and took and now they will pay and pay and pay.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well said!! Like I've said before and I will say it again, those on this site trying to say "not guilty" are the wives and mothers and children and perhaps the guilty themselves. No one else is buying it. No one.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say what you want.
    Im telling you the six execs were praying for this. Praying!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Praying? To who? The patron saint of avarice and denial. That should work.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get what you're saying. If my boss had convinced me to do all this illegal shit and I'm heading to jail while walked free, I'd be fucking pissed. So, yep, the 6 are happy I bet. But not because it will help them one iota. Nope, it only shows how the story went down. JK at the top with his willing minions. The jury will never get past the vast amount of money they all made. You get that right?! This is a huge point you can not overlook. What did the top execs make again??? Didn't Babich earn like 40 million? And the others multi millions? Sorry my friend, it just ain't so.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those 6 executives won't do a day of time. They have offshore accounts with millions and are set for life. They'll plead down from felony to misdemeanor. I hope they get off Scott free.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They drug you sheep down with them, but they'll get back up and you sheep won't.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the sad wife? A distraught mother? A hopeful aging grandpa? Or most likely one of the guilty? You are sadly wrong on all fronts.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just ran into MB at a starbucks in north scottsdale. He was elated with the news, he and the other execs provided the needed information to the feds to get JK. He confirmed he made a deal, said he wont do a day in jail. He did say all he had to pay is a $2500 fine.

Not too bad since he made more than $22 million dollars.

Guess the system really does work. Congratulations everyone!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same propagandists said one of the six was safe and sound surfing in CR last year. When was the last time 5 federal agencies spent years investigating upper mgmt of a company, convene a grand jury, indict, then just say to them thanks for the help folks and btw keep your money--free to go now? With the last arrest, the case is bookended now, from reps to JK. The middle ones are not 'getting off with their money.' But hey, enough guessing just wait 6-12 months and see.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupidest post yet on CP.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody's walking free. Just check out the line up of agencies who headed the investigation against all 7 now arrested.

The investigation was conducted by a team that included the FBI; HHS-OIG; FDA Office of Criminal Investigations; the Defense Criminal Investigative Service; the Drug Enforcement Administration; the Department of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration; the Office of Personnel Management; the U.S. Postal Inspection Service; the U.S. Postal Service Office of Inspector General; and the Department of Veterans Affairs. The U.S. Attorney’s Office would like to acknowledge the cooperation and assistance of the U.S. Attorney’s Offices around the country engaged in parallel investigations, including the District of Connecticut, Eastern District of Michigan, Southern District of Alabama, Southern District of New York, District of Rhode Island, and the District of New Hampshire. The efforts of the Central District of California and the Justice Department’s Civil Fraud Section of the Department of Justice are also greatly appreciated.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not guilty and no charges.