THE 6 EXECS ARE TOAST

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 26, 2017 at 2:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm guessing you don't know how to read, but it's ok, just ask someone to read this very, very slowly to you until you grasp the reality of what these seven executives did and how the DOJ has thousands of pages of their misdeeds recorded in black and white (emails, recorded meetings, faxes, scripts, texts, etc). You will, however, have to pull your head out of the sand to listen.

http://nj.gov/oag/newsreleases17/Insys-Complaint.pdf

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh pa, you are so sweet always here on CP defending one of the guilty. Instead, just go send a nice gift box of cookies to your soon to be jailed son. Don't waste your time posting silly things like this.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whiskey bottles, brand new cars, oak tree you're in my way. You fool you. That smell.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grandpa's been hitting the sauce again, along with a few wonderful sprays under the tongue of our very own. Too funny!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your son will make lots of besties in jail! Glad you are coming to terms with it all! But which of the 7 is your son ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MB aka 'value golfer" is my son and he has mastered the use of the word "petulant."

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing for certain is AB is going down. Lots of pharma experience and lots of people below him that have no choice but to tell the truth.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All six not guilty .Evidence is showing that none had any power over decisions made across all departments.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you get your prediction from whom?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's just wishful thinking. Nothing more

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FREE AB! FREE MB!

FREE THE INSYS SIX!