THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There were 3 reps from east fired friday and 2 from south 2 weeks ago. Lost non vested pension and company match.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big cuts coming. All day lie exposed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh that's right, Hard workers are never let go from AZ.

Cost cutting occurs due to the incompetence of upper management and this company has plenty of them. It has nothing to do with the all day lie, so keep living this dream.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another 2 let go today Double dippers are targeted and terminated.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hearing three more from mid west snagged and let go.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit!!!! That would require too much work on the part of management and human resources. They take Friday afternoons off.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Four more gone in northwest. Cracking down on these dippers left and right.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. And 3 more on the block. 1 was to be let go but CBD blocked her termination. Went on the record to claim that he was aware of her lack of presence in the field. Claimed that he has her working on a special project. So now her partner is the target of termination.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes sense. Keep the one that doesn’t work and target the one that does.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total bunk. They would give you the option of quitting and the company match can’t be taken away. Last thing HR wants is someone suing AZ and asking for proof that the rep in questions behavior differs from that of other reps. Also total bunk that people are being fired.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What with the double dippers getting let go in mass numbers ? Internal job postings show each position and area.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's really amazing how long I have gone not working full days. I thought I would have been caught by now, but I haven't been caught as of today. I know it's been 10 years or more. It really is amazing.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are plenty more like you (us) out here. For years and years, I have known many reps and managers that cut days short 5 days a week. My DM hasn't worked past 12 in so long I can't remember when he did! It's just our normal now. Enjoy it!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The days of paper signatures were the best. You only needed a docs signature once, then you kept the duplicate. After that you would hold up the new one to the window and trace the signature.

We worked the 6 T's - Tuesday Thru Thursday Ten To Two

Oh the good ole days

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am doing better ! I worked 3 days this week, at least 4 hours a day! Much better than before, but I am still addicted to the ALL DAY LIE! When I stay out today, that means another great 4 day weekend to recuperate from the long work week! Sometime I feel I can't get away with it much longer, but I've been at it for 14 years, so why not keep going!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s all good. I get a month heads up on field day. Field day — breakfast first to talk about data and selling skills. Go to an Office - manager waits in lobby and I linger in back — of course tell them how great it was and my close. Onto a pharmacy then it’s lunch time. Discuss my performance and bye bye to next time. Manager rehabs houses so off to double dip or help spouse sell houses. Half the time doesn’t even stay for lunch and takes friends out instead to expense. It’s crazy the fraud. And EBD keeps saying all hands on deck in the field. Managers love it!! Easy for them - easy for us. When CBD comes out we put on the miles - take long way to offices and it’s a set up day. We all check box and EBD is happy we are all hands on deck.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lucky you to get a month's notice. I don't work the all day lie (not judging, I am just too scared, the sole provider in my home and need this job) but my manager gives us 1-2 days notice before field rides 2 weeks if we are lucky. I find it so incredibly unprofessional. How can you not know were you are going to be at LEAST a few weeks in advance? A month should be standard and 2 weeks notice minimum. Can you imagine all hell that would break loose if we had no idea what our plan in the field would be or who we were going to call on days in advance? This same manager requests us to send them our call plan and routing a quarter in advance.They should practice what they preach.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does it matter how long in advance someone asks to ride with you? You are going out in the field anyway and unless you are doing something you shouldn't be doing it should not matter when someone asks to ride with you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, I agree with the original poster. An occasional last minute ride along is inconvenient but acceptable. However, if that is the way the manager always does business, I side with the OP. It doesn't matter that I am in the field doing my job. I am sure you have excellent access and all your doctors give you tons of time in between patients to discuss your products and ask thought provoking questions while their patients are lined up outside. Everyone has offices that they do not want their review evaluated on. If you say you don't have a handful of offices that you have to witness a signature from the window, wait more than 40 minutes to see or jump through some hoop for access, you are lying. We all have those accounts. If I have several of those offices on my schedule, I now have to re-route my day, waste my managers time with calls she can't evaluate or leave my manager out in the waiting room. All scenarios are not the best for business. These are not every day situations, but we all have days or parts of our territory that just wouldn't be good for field rides. In ten years with AZ she has only set up a last minute ride once and that was because someone cancelled on her. It ended up being a great day but even if it wasn't, I know she would have been fine with it under the circumstances. Every manager isn't like her though. She is one of the best managers I have seen.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly reading is not a skill you have. The title of the post should have been your clue.