The beginning of the end tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Jun 7, 2018 at 6:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was part of the IMPACT BU back in 2014/15 when they were building out the plans for sales force and I remember vividly Christy Oliger challenging the brand to hire more reps than the sales ops/analytics team were recommending based on ideal territory sizes, etc. Not surprising to me that the brand is now suffering the consequences of that decision, despite the successful launch. Also no surprise that she couldn't care less about the potential consequence to peoples lives this would have based on her reputation...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These fuckers just screwed the pooch!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please spare me the rhetoric........This is a shitty day for people who took a leap of faith on a great product. The words I hear on the phone are empty and lack conviction.
    Let the scramble for the life rafts begin.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Naah. People have short term memory. Give it a day or two, and morale will stabilize. Come January, everyone will be partying like it’s 1999 at NSM Vegas. Those let go will be faint memories.[/QUOTE

What a pathetic post. You are a loser. No one is forgetting about BioOnc. Your comment is so nasty and vile. It says about you and that is you are trash. Once again, disgusting and insensitive people like you will eventually get theirs in the end. This is a fact.

Listen up junior, I’m in lytics and we ain’t going no where, no how.
    Sorry for those poor souls lost in the RIF tide. It’s a sad sad situation, and it’s getting more and more each day.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds really cold but there's some truth to it. I witnessed it at NSM after BOLD. Sorry for those who lost their jobs for about 5 minutes. Lots of shallow people here. Still a few with integrity but leaving every day or just trying to ride it out.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, for the small amount of people they are dumping, this shouldn’t happen in the first place. They should be taking care of their own. This bait and switch activity needs to be called out and reported. You don’t hire a lot of people to crown the marketplace, knowing you will reduce is two years. Now that it is happening, the severance package needs to be a year. No one can find a job like this and it can take several months even when an opportunity presents itself. There are many financial burdens and stress and this simply is not ok.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm GNE legacy and remember how Roche sure took care of their displaced people after the GNE buyout. They let some reps on the Murcera team stay around with no drug for a year. Finally placed them into Actemra and other franchises. Same with Pegasys, etc. Are you sure those displaced won't have preferred status for other jobs at GNE? Done in the past. Good luck, all.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will get preferential status in the hiring process, but two things must occur. First, there has to be an open position in their geographical area and second, they have to be humble enough to accept whatever is available. The later will be a problem for many with the entitlement mindset I am seeing. If one is placed in a position, they are no longer eligible for severance payout.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Preferential treatment. Haha, yeah right. That’s a bunch of hooey. Smoke and mirrors. They will lay you off today and hire their buddy from the outside tomorrow.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly what happened to some Lucentis reps in 2016

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Preferential status unless they had a partially meets performance rating or a misconduct letter in their personal file, in which case they may be classified as ineligible for rehire.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many from ocre franchise were let go? Field is probably not impacted much, right?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

-16 Reps in the Field - Increasing District Managers by +3 - Increasing RD’s by +2

How’s that for fcked up thinking? Just what a company needs, less Field Reps and more managers

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the managers will have more days in the field with the reps going forward..,,,

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Roche micro management style shoved down everyone’s throat.