The Benco ship is sinking

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Mar 4, 2019 at 8:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talked to a buddy of mine today. Just about everyone in his region is leaving,it is a very established region. A 3+ Million dollar rep just left. The mass exodus is happening now. 35 openings on the Benco website. I wonder what that will go up to. RAH RAH BS in Cancun ahead.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can that possibly be? Don't you know the Great Ordained Gordon Christenson himself is speaking at the NSM? Surely his unbiased prophecy of VATech's flexible sensors and low cost CBCT will pull us back onto the road to domination. HSIC and PDCO are quaking in their publicly traded boots at the sheer strength and dental wisdom of the slave master Cohens.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new Benco select loyalty program is going to sink us.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company has become a total joke. I can not believe how many people are leaving.

5. anonymous2

anonymous2 Guest

Company has been a joke for a while now. #thankschuck

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People leave companies all the time, specifics please! But a joke? All companies have issues if they didn't they wouldn't have competitors.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the Conspiracy over the TDA, what Cohen brother will go to Jail?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think one of the Cohen brothers will go to Jail over the collision case.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not Jail but Benco is getting sued at the state level.Many more states to come. May have to file for bankruptcy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One thing that is sure is that Micromanaging and lawsuits will increase, margins and commissions will decrease, and turnover of reps will skyrocket.#thankschuck

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad times in Bencoland. As least Schein and Patterson are somewhat diversified with other business segments. We on the other hand, are betting it all on dental and trying to compete with much larger players on the basis of discounting alone. It's a short term proposition at best. #thankschuck

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More and more reps are leaving. 3 senior reps just left from my friends region,he said everyone is looking at going. 38 open sales jobs on Benco.com. It is going to get worse.#great going chuck

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which region would that be? And they've openly started they are wanting to expand the sales team, that's the reason for so many openings. Anything else? Look no company is perfect, Chuck like other leaders have issues. But if ask you've got are vague statements and since toddleresque finger pointing at one of the owners, then sit down junior and shut up. If your unhappy leave. Simple enough.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Benco is just a big joke, would not recommend it to my ex!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like your ex that much? What's the big joke? Kari Taylor? Chuck? What specifically is the joke? No company is perfect... Not saying I disagree with you but just wondering what your specific been is

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how about some real Specifics and not just Vague Statements?

what is going on at Benco?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^^^^^^

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Open positions are up to 40 now. More have left but not filling the position, just giving accounts to other reps. More and more thinking of leaving soon. Kari Taylor has ruined this company. Total joke now. Lost lines, reports, micromanaging, commission cutting and nickel and diming the reps are the cause. Moral is awful.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well since KT resigned today there's a start to better days