The bigger picture

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 24, 2020 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simply put, how is it that people in the home office still have their jobs, including Abhay. No where else would their lack of performance be tolerated.

Serious responses only.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a serious question? Go back and look at the PLETHORA of post about your question framed in many different ways..... I, personally am getting suck and tired of idiots asking this question without being able to swallow the answer. So let me give you the answer....HE SIMPLY IS!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it’s a fair question. Because they are still there doesn’t mean they should be.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets go with your post. If you don’t believe he should be there, answer these questions:
    1). Give 3 Reasons why he shouldn’t.
    2). Who do you think should be?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. How about name 3 reasons why? What has any VP or AG accomplished the past two years? That’s the right question.

2. People with real leadership skills for today’s business

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like no one at Sun can name one thing done right.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BJ for CEO. He knows how to get it done

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No No.....I’m just reading these responses. I am the one who ask the person to name 3 reasons why AG should not be in that position.
    I don’t know why I’m surprised the poster didn’t/couldn’t/wouldn’t answer my questions but rather spun it around with a challenge for ME to answer them. Whoever you are, my guess is you’re male. Why? Because a woman would have taken my challenge and responded, THEN ask me for my reasons. Grow a pair.....

Reasons for AG to be in his current role:
    1) As if this point in time, we ALL are still employed and getting 100% of our salary and healthcare benefits.
    2) Even-though he is the final decision maker (before DS), he listens to recommendations and holds BU Heads accountable for each division they oversee
    3) He understands the current world situation and has been EXTREMELY positive on the National calls he has conducted. I’m speaking from my Division only, as I am nor aware of other calls he has held.
    Those are my 3 answers based on my experience.
    It sounds as if you are holding the wrong leaders accountable? The fuck ups you
    may be speaking of are probably YOUR upper management. Why not hold THEM accountable FIRST?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

✅✅✅

Tell us what’s he’s done to drive the business, set strategy, provide leadership

not - that you still have a job. Nearly every pharma rep still has their jobs.

holding BU heads accountable ? You just lost ALL credibility with that statement. If they were held accountable, they’d be gone. Same for him.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh. OK smart ass. Since I listed 3 which
    clearly not to your satisfaction, YOU list 3 reasons why AG shouldn’t be CEO.
    I’m wondering if you’re a TM or someone higher up who works closely with HO people, all BU heads and AG. The reason I say this, is because you said I lost ALL credibility with one of my statements above. A TM, RSM, or ASD of any ONE division wouldn’t know the inner workings of all the other divisions.
    So put your BSD on the table and give us all 3 reasons from your view....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, dummies. When you post anonymously, you don't have any credibility in the first place.
    Post your opinions and people will agree with them or not.
    Everything else is nonsense unless you put your name on the posts.
    God help us if you are in management.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we appreciate the advice, considering you posted as an anonymous poster....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cafe Pharma is an ANONYMOUS site, Stupid.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be clear.
    You lose all credibility when you state that Abhay holds the BU heads accountable.
    That’s complete BS. And apparently Dilip doesn’t does hold his people accountable.

Unless you take the fall all by yourself when the insider trading charges come down.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a login button on top, genius.
    Nobody will respect your opinion if you don't own up to it and stamp your name on it, tard.
    Learn how discourse works, mongo.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another idiot post - the person bitching about someone commenting anonymously, is posting, anonymously.
    That’s the whole story at Sun.
    It’s like a dog chasing its tail. That sums it up.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Touche! What a dumb-ass

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perfect !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just another Monday here @ Sun ☀️

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ohhh, there ya go.