The Blueing of Alabama-rama

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Vagitarian, May 19, 2021 at 1:18 AM.

1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Oh Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz! :p

They done did it. Alabama just legalized weed becoming state number 37.

Betcha Jeff Baby Sessions has a big bowlful and that oughtta widen that shit-eatin' grin........ :p:p:p

Alabama Governor Kay Ivey on Monday signed a medical marijuana bill into law, making it legal for registered patients with qualifying conditions to safely access and use medical cannabis. Alabama is the 37th state in the U.S. to legalize medical marijuana.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And as usual you can’t be honest. There is no blueing involved! You think AL is going blue after they just elected Tommy Tuberville, a staunch Trump supporter? LOL!
    This is medical, not recreational. You embarrass yourself and are wish casting again. AL is at about to become like your failed state of CA!!:p:D

3. Vagitarian

And you are one stupid fuck if you don't know that medical is Step 1 to legalization. The clinics will be sprouting up right and left. Get ready Dumbo - LMFAO :p:p:p

Welcome Alabama #37 ;)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you weren’t stupid, you’d know that I’m very smart. :p:p:p;););)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha !!! Just watch the pseudo clinics pop up now. Pot is now legal in Jeff baby’s home state. Omg! We love it. :cool:

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hip, hip, hooray.

Pot is legal in Alabama.........

Take that Jeff. :p:p:p

7. Vagitarian

Here's Why the GOP had to turn against Jeff Sessions who wears a shit-eating grin and is 100 years behind times. ;)

And Sparky's nonsense about federal law prevailing can now be put to rest.

Welcome aboard #37 ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x4uTAhmKwA

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it’s not really legal, still against federal law. But hey, if you want to establish the concept of states nullifying federal law and legitimate law at that, this will come in real handy for prolife efforts!:p:p:cool:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks V! Being able to ignore federal law allowing abortion will come in real handy! We don’t even have to get Roe overturned! We can just ignore it! After all you said federal “law” doesn’t take prevail! :p:D;)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy, the rats sure fled this thread! It got a little too real for them when I turned V’s contention around on him, but if federal law doesn’t hold precedence well then that can be put too all sorts of good uses rather than just “legalizing” weed! LOL!

11. Vagitarian

Such bullshit. Is spitting on the sidewalk illegal? Does anyone give a flying fuck?

Is lying in the beach naked in Florida illegal? Yeah, if some little old lady pitches a bitch but for all practical purposes - no!

Life is too short Sparkl-etta.
    Picky, picky.
    Is lying on the beach naked in Miami illegal?
    Is spitting on a sidewalk illegal?
    There are some things no one gives a flying fuck about Sparkl-etta.
    We call those legal-by-default. ;)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! I really touched a nerve there, Idiot Girl!!! LOL!
    This isn’t about spitting on the sidewalk or nudity on beaches neither of which to my knowledge is addressed by federal law except maybe on federal property. I used your standard against you and now your wittle feewings are hurt cause I made you look like the fool you are! ;);)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Picky, picky? Well yes!

Yep! I let YOU PICK the standard and then when I merely apply it consistently, you get hysterical! LOL!

My point stands - if states can nullify federal law then there are all sorts of things that red states can do under that principle - stop issuing marriage licenses to same sex couples, shut down all abortion clinics AND the morning after pill!
    we conservatives can have great fun with that principle and chalk up public policy victories just like you have on weed!

You see once YOU establish a standard, you don’t get to selectively employ it - if states can nullify and ignore federal law on weed, then they can do the same on gay marriage and abortion if they choose to and folks like you can’t raise a peep without exposing themselves as rank hypocrites who are just like children - they simply want what they want - consistent application of principles be damned!
    You’ve lost to me again. Case closed!;):D

14. #14 Vagitarian, May 22, 2021 at 1:38 PM
    Last edited: May 22, 2021 at 3:15 PM
    Vagitarian

Folks like me? LMFAO !!! I do whatever the fuck I wanna do dude and say whatever I wanna say, no one gives a shit, life's too short. But people like you think there's a greybeard somewhere who made the human race and gets to give them orders on how to play his stupid game - like, "Here, have a sex drive but just don't use it except for the way I tell you to use it or your feet will burn forever in my latest invention called hell."

You've got some really goofy ideas Sparkletta. ;)