Dismiss Notice
Links from our daily front page news are now being fed to this board. If you want to comment on any of the news articles, you can now do so there.

THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Lundbeck rep wants to know what we can expect at the Brintellix launch meeting run by Takeda. Is the meeting nothing more than an excuse to role play ad nauseam, or we will come away pumped and excited?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Takeda Reps we don't need your sorry ass lot!! Lundbeck reps are smarter and more aggressive! WHy management made this deal is mind blowing! You folks are LOSERS!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smoke and Mirrors, BS and careful with all the Takeda low lives and back stabbers. If you role play with a Takeda DM, try not to laugh when they critique your detail which will probably go as follows; “that was great, BUT” and then the BS will start flowing. You will never hear “excellent you hit all the points and you know your product really well keep up the good work, you are a great asset to the company”.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This meeting will be awesome, unless you come w a miserable pessimistic attitude, if that's the case, quit u LOSERS,!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meeting would have been great if it only had Lundbeck reps in attendance. Takeda reps you suck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly enough,this is what Takeda has become.Where greatness once thrived,negativity and mediocrity rule!Get ready!Also beware of the tract record at Takeda for unsuccessful launches.They even launched one that they had to recall and change the name of.That's how sharp their people are at the top.Good luck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My God this drug is going to suck. MEEEEE TOOOO!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be a ball-buster. You will come away broken, tired, and with a "screw it" attitude. Takeda has no clue how to motivate and excite the salesforce about anything. There will be little to discuss strategy (other than another Excel spreadsheet tracker!) with anyone. A friend of my works for Google, and if they have something new, they can't wait to go to their "launch meeting" for the concept /idea!

Where do we get training and management people like this???? Lundbeck will regret teaming up with this metrics-from-hell company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda mgt isnt google its Screw-u-oogle

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go get a job at google you worthless piece of garbage, the complaining is unbelievable, quit

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're fired. Get the fuck out of here.

This new drug will be such a dog. Crowded market, lots of generics, nothing special, probably no coverage..what a piece of shit. Good luck assholes

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda has become the clearing house for me-too drugs.There is no pride anymore in what we sell,just desparation to sell ANYTHING.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Lundbeck know about our Rozerem SoluTAB in phase 3 for bi-polar? Will they copromote with us?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why I'm glad I decided NOT to accept a position with Takeda