The Butcher is an comin'

Discussion in 'MedImmune' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2015 at 4:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know where JO' landed?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the SVP of Clin Dev still employed or has he been fired? He must be taking lots of heat from Soriot.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The IO drugs out now are what matter. Medi has redundancies. The majority of which won't even make it to phase II clinical trials. The poster below sounds like they are from AZ trying to keep spirits up. The IO race is now setting up the next 25 years and AZ has lost. You need money to fund trials. Durvalumab will be lucky to break blockbuster by 2025. Starting up the Boulder plant for this was stupid. I'll be surprised if AZ keeps with the same plan. And it shows. They are keeping the hiring to as low of an expense as possible. They won't move hardly any of us from the MD site due to cost. And who the hell would want to work there anyway. Way too inbred.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahh, another Merck troll trying to destroy morale at Medi. Merck = one drug wonder. Merck is history once the combinations start to displace your one toxic IO asset.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is headed to Radius Pharma as the NSD and is hiring. They are moving quickly. If you are interested in getting out of Medi I suggest you contact him ASAP.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about JF in Clin Devel?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope not Radius

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another established biotech that is building out a new division

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medi will be sold off in pieces when AZ is bought up.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahh the Merck troll returns

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two ABMs down (Brady and Steve C) Who's next. I guess hitting your numbers with minimal support and shrinking markets isn't good enough anymore. Medimmune is dead and the leadership is "sailing the ship" into the abyss.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two ABMs down (Brady and Steve C) Who's next. I guess hitting your numbers with minimal support and shrinking markets isn't good enough anymore. Medimmune is dead and the leadership is "sailing the ship" into the abyss.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told you The Butcher was coming...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The butcher just cut deep in the bone. Medi went from 140 territories to 100. Ouch! But, "It's not a cost saving measure" T Butts.