The " Buyers " see your books

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2019 at 1:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nestle has had to open the books to buyers who have the $ & intention to buy parts of Galderma business . It is awful reading . A&E flat for two straight years with no dent against rivals . Pharma unit a complete disaster , aging drugs , no access without losing profit & Cetaphil losing share . It looks like a Ponzi scheme . Nestle will get pennies on the dollar . I know for a FACT suitors have walked away or offered yard sale $ . Galderma is toast .

Forget your new car , your positive thinking , SHAME on you for still being here when you saw the writing on the wall . NO ONE is getting crap in the sale . Not upper management down to HQ cleaning crew . Management is completely useless , it's the new Enron people . If you are reading this as an employee be afraid , be very afraid .

Run now as fast as you can before your resume is toxic

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investors, lawyers, recruiters, competitors are all reading this board - full of fear and frustration - #thanksfornothingnestle

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your “A&E flat...” comment should say “Aesthetics”. Also, you obviously don’t know what you are talking about because we have outgrown our main rival for several quarters now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep bringing on ex Allergan people. They don’t know how to sell. They have been spoon fed all these years.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it you know what all 3 BU's have been doing the last 2 years? There are only a handful of people who understand all 3 BU's fully, and you are not in the group. So let me give you some insight. Since 2017 or the post H.A. era, all 3 BU's have been able to reset and have obtainable goals; which has led to having achieved 130% of Target. A&C continues to have new indications come out for the their products. RX is able to continue to grow despite the aging portfolio, and Consumer is coming to market with their next phase of products. These are just a few examples of how Galderma is not the company it was when Nestle purchased it in 2014.
    Your suitor comment is also misguided. You say they "walked away" when in realty, their offer wasn't even close to the price the company was valued at.
    Unless you signed a NDA, you have zero knowledge of what is happening. Do us a favor and move along.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok . . . you got me! I'm a liar and couldn't help myself! I hate it here and love fabricating bull shit stories to make me feel better! I will most likely keep lying as I cant stop!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you hate it, leave. Life is full of free will, unless you are terrified of your own capabilities, or lack thereof. I'm glad to see someone delineate the 3 BU's, because that is how it will be sold. Consumer will go first, that's easy, RX next and everyone will lose their jobs, then A&C if there is a buyer. Just a private equity insider's point of view... for you to debate.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will the RDs and RSMs be out of jobs? what about senior management? Will everyone be selling real estate for work?