The cluster that we know as Arbor...

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 13, 2019 at 6:51 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that Arbor loses some of their better reps at a rapid rate and never addresses this is proof that they are going downhill. Turnover is a thing that happens at every company to some degree but most of the time the good people stick around. At Arbor, the best reps are the ones leaving not just the ones who are underperforming. If you still are in denial, look around you, the good reps are all leaving you. Arbor also does nothing to address this because they have no idea or clue how to fix this. If you somehow think this is normal or Pharma think again, every months end feels like a lay off. I left Arbor a few months ago and I could not be happier, please do what's best for you and your families and leave this company who lies to you, underpays you, and lays people off unexpectedly. Think about it, you get paid one of the lowest salaries of anywhere in Pharma. You have some of the worst insurance of any company out there. You also promote 8 products, that's more than any company I know. So you are working harder, getting paid worse, worse benefits, and working for people who see you as a number, micromanage you, and treat you like crap. This company is completely inept. Lets hire new reps fresh out of college and have them sell 8 products????? No wonder they will be bankrupt very very soon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will be happy to see upper management not be able to get another job once this place closes!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Glad you are gone!!! More stock options for us!! Did you not hear our HR LEADER?!? We are doing well and growing with SPEED. Yes there is turnover, but as long as Kim is here, we are all going to be okay. She is so smart!!!!!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what are stock options worth if a company goes under?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone in their right mind would be happier with Arbor out of their life. Working for Arbor is like being in High School all over again - drama & lies every day.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just accepted another job today but will probably milk the Arbor gig for awhile. Iā€™m not gonna let them cheat me out of my bonus I earned. Hasta Luego Arbor.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that! Liars, cheats and unethical in every aspect! Such a sleezy operation that you don't want to be associated with such a group of unqualified misfits.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does the launch of Evekeo ODT count as 9 products? or due to the poor launch it's not mentionable

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't worry Shaq will save the day

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just updated my routing plan for the hundredth time; really Arbor is this and Reach & Frequency monitoring what you think will turn things around for sales growth? Get formulary coverage improved for the product portfolio or do your jobs to help the salesforce do theirs.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upper management has no desire to pay for improved formulary coverage. They will cut heads instead.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No joke. How many times are we going to have to do this and flag that. We have horizont movers, Evekeo launch, this flag that flag. In/Outs address changes!!! My head is going to explode. I got one thing to say and that ABC is a waste of time. Get rid of it and let us just go to work.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! Having to update Veeva/Salesforce accounts every Quarter is ridiculous and at times the previously submitted changes for retired, deceased or moved out haven't been addressed and we are still being held accountable for sales results. Get it together Arbor - its your job to provide valid targets/account data and stop making this such a time consuming activity when you "realign, restructure, reorganize" way too frequently.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

watch your back - besides using the enforced Reach & Frequency metrics to monitor your activity the sample audits aren't "random"; another tactic to find fault to fire you. MOTUS is big brother for wimpy lowlife Arbor

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor has a terrible reputation for mistreatment of tbeir employees and it seems its getting worse. HR doesn't listen to feedback but will intimidate anyone who asks for assistance which is inappropriate and inexcusable.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always remember HR is in place to protect the company, not you. The benefit of making a report to HR is if you are planning a claim against the company, it will be on record that you reported your incident of complaint, if they do not react and provide a response/solution, they are then out of compliance. Additionally, if you make a complaint, continue to send emails from yourself to yourself which serves as documentation and record. When leaders leave an organization such as recent TS and AA in SE, it's indicative that not everyone is drinking the koolade--expect some kind of contingency retention plan--and by the way there will be more to come.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor is a despicable company and should be out of business for being run by such shiftless idiots

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so true! this is not how companies operate; how this is even tolerated?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest