The Cold Hard Truth

Discussion in 'BSN Medical' started by anonymous, Dec 5, 2019 at 7:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So this the your Essity? The comp plan that has been rolled out to us TBMs is flat out insulting. You put a cap on our earning potential all the while connecting our total comp to our current base salaries. FYI, my base salary is in the 50s. If I max out this plan I cannot make more then 80 something thousand? Are you serious. Why would you do this to a sales force that has endured so much change and garbage the last few years. What’s next....... so far I have a new manager, new products I’m selling I never had any intent on selling, some shit channel sales model that makes zero sense, and easily the worst comp plan in sales today....tell me, what’s next?????? Well I will tell you what’s next...it’s the cold hard truth!!!! The truth that all us TBMs talk and text and communicate and we are all planning on not working or leaving our homes in order to look for another job. The CHT! Is I’m going to play it straight on the outside but be looking for employment elsewhere all the while lying about my KPIs and SF.com. The CHT is “your Essity” is a waste of our time and will soon see a major mass exodus as soon as the new year hits! That’s the Cold Hard Truth! Leadership can stick it while I enjoy the next two months off looking for a job on their penny, notice I didn’t say dime because that would be to much money in their case.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s next? A app disguised as a mileage reporting tool that probes your every move. That’s what’s next.