The Company is expanding

Discussion in 'Caldera Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 15, 2011 at 12:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is hiring more reps so how can they need the money and be bought out? Coloplast bought another turd of a company and product. Caldera is going no where since it is privately held thank you very much!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well you one thing right. I agree that this company is going no where fast.

Are they still interview employees over the internet....?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a phone interview today. Any insight would be appreciated!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe it is a good company with good product, just watches how they spend their money, what is wrong with that, not like others who will just blow money on dumb things!! Great way to do medical device and get paid what you are worth and if you want it to be a stepping stone to getting into medical device and the OR. They will not be bought out anytime soon and have a pipeline of some new things coming as well. I think it is worth the chance if you can sell to urology and ob/gyn, if not then look elsewhere, if you have some relationships with those doctors then you will do good and if you work and will hustle to get business, cause the more you get the more you make, this is what sales is, not the pharma model that is for sure. Good luck with the interview process.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they commission only with $250.00 per month car allowance?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got that right... This company is expanding like shit on a concrete sidewalk on a hot summer day. It looks bad, smells bad, and is still shit when it has all "expanded".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your funny, sounds like what a lazy rep would do, after 6 months you get $500 per month and you get $225 for phone, internet every month too. They pay for your gas and other money to get the business. You get $250 for car for first 6 months. This is a job about having or building relationships and you have to work hard, you work hard you will get some business if your lazy and think people owe you like the post before this one, then get into pharmaceuticals sales. That simple!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, buddy, you would have to work at this company to get business so you better go into pharma and get laid off soon. This company pays for performance, you get the business you get paid, you don't get the business you don't get paid, its simple, its called sales, not group or POD selling you idiot, just stay on unemployment as they would not even hire you or want you to do anything, lol. Your a jerk and will have trouble in life, feel sorry for you!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, true sales, not a base, you go out and get business and you get paid, if you don't then the company is not out much for your not so good efforts. TRUE SALES with some perks and a spending account. yep gas included in that, car allowance first 6 months $250 then $500 after that, and $225 a month for phone, internet.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds good to me. I have great relationships with Urology and Ob/GYN so I am going to try to get a job here!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the Austin TX sales rep?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know its a private company, but what were your sales last year? My bet, no one will reply honestly.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

less than $5mil for slings/prolapse kits in CONUS. fact.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, but will hit double digits this year probably with the expansion. $10 million or more is my guess for this year.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Caldera a good place to start as a pharma rep looking for their first Med Device job?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the reply...good luck...by the way, any truth behind the JNJ and Davol issues with mesh, ie. lawsuits? How have you guys faired.....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, good start to get into medical device after pharma, especially if you were downsized and can take the commission only, although they give you 225 for phone/internet and 250 car allowance first 6 months and then 500 after 6 months and they pay for your gas and give you can expense account credit card. It's a pretty good deal.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a chance. 40 reps selling less than $150K doesn't add up DT.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He got promoted to a Regional Manager position and now needs a full time rep to cover his territory

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can't survive