The company is on the rise!!!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2018 at 7:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deja Vu?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL did you read the article? The company is on the rise due to the Oncology portfolio. If you are a rep with AZ and NOT in this TA you're fucked. The company thinks sooooooooooooo highly of you that you can't even post for an open oncology territory. Company resources will go into this TA and all others are second class citizens.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm really bitter about this. I don't want to give too much info about my situation here on CP but this really sucks. I'm doing everything I can to find another position with a company that has a better corporate culture.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank goodness for the Medimmune purchase!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't take a weatherman to tell you when its raining outside. Anyone working in this company can see if you're not in oncology you are a "second class AZ citizen." Sales people from other TA's cannot post for Oncology positions. That speaks volumes of what the company thinks of those people.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you were obviously not on the Skype HR call today. We are ALL being developed for promotions within the company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are ALL being developed for promotions within the company. Hey snowflake I have some beautiful swamp land in Florida to sell plus a bridge in NY I'll let go cheap. I hope your post was sarcasm and I'm just too pissed off about this culture to catch it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody believes anything that comes out of Wilmington and the main mouth piece for lies and phony propaganda is H.R. These people are mere mouthpieces for the company and other than their diversity bullshit, the rest is all provided to them as talking points by legal and senior leadership. Seriously, just try to have a 5 minute business conversation with any member of H.R. and you will realize that they are like the soccer mom who locked her keys in her van along with her children and can't figure out what to do.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I must admit, I got goosebumps and was elated. It's great to know hr wants to help us move up the ladder of success. These folks are wonderful human beings.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I told my hubby I may be getting a promotion and pay bump. He was very happy for me. I hope hr fulfills thier promise. I'll work extra hard and focus on my goals and matrix.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duh!