The Coronavirus is showing up on the west coast

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2020 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GEEK

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is everyone that ignored warnings and traveled last week getting tested?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if you weren’t in Vegas, you probably would get it from somewhere else. Regular people still have to go to work. Nurses and doctors still have to work. You don’t know who is infected. Your kids or spouse could be infected. Just take the necessary precautions.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously referring to those that were in Vegas!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously referring to those that were in Vegas!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To your point, we DONT know who is infected, so why no fly hundreds to Vegas well into medical warnings NOT to travel or congregate in large groups! what the hell right? Launches are more important!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This proves that we really need to do well with our scripts so company keeps us on.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or stays afloat.
    Wonder if customers have noticed we are the only ones even trying to be part of the problem instead of the solution. Nice.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They notice. I kept hearing it from customers as to why I'm coming to their offices. This makes no sense what so ever.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just keep doing your best, things will be back to normal in 3-4 months. Stick with it!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Biohaven,
    OMG. I just heard....If you are really going into offices after being in Las Vegas at MGM for 4 days, where multiple staff have been testing positive for COVID19 you should all be ashamed as well as your leadership. That is a total DB move and a great way to show me you really care about partnering with me. Have some common sense, decency, and regard for others. Take your desperate, new, unethical company and get out of my damn office.
    Sincerely,
    Your customer. "A" Target

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any adult that uses OMG can go fuck yourself

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any rep that is still going to offices is a moron!!!! company direction or not. You look like a fool showing up.
    Wait until news gets out you were in Vegas last week! Offices are going to be real pleased to know you were just there, and now at their offices. Biohaven has some real damage control to do. Greed sent you all to Vegas, and now it will backfire big time! Bad mistake.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word already got out about Biohaven being in Vegas last week. Stunned. You are now the joke of pharma.
    Launch has gone to hell. Hope it was worth it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Character is fate. It won’t matter.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was the joke?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biohaven won’t go bankrupt. Ha ha ha...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are morally bankrupt. Keep going out to offices! What a worker bee you are! Trust me, offices are not impressed.You are contributing to the problem genius.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot.
    We are NOT in the field