The Coronavirus is showing up on the west coast

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2020 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some managers just need to stop. Appreciate what we are doing. Let things play out. You will have people leave because of you and won’t be afraid to share the reason why is because of your management style.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well this post is about as organized as the strategy that CD and BJJ have laid out. We are doomed from the top..... Vlad please take over, its crisis time and we need you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#BIOHAVENSTRONG

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#BIOHAVENSTRONG #LEADERSBROUGHTUSTOCORNAVIRUS #MISMANAGEMENT #BEATTHEDRUM #VLADCLEANHOUSE #DANCINGWHILEWEWEREBEINGINFECTED #CLUELESSCHRIS #ABJNOONEWANTS

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is soooooo fabulous!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been the best COVID entertainment yet! I love all the fun rumors that have come from these chat boards. Here’s what I’ve learned, that I’ve enjoyed giggling about... 1. The number of people who need to be told what to do, and this isn’t a BHVN specific comment. The number of blind followers in many of these companies is interesting. 2. That everyone thinks Vald is the sound mind here, who do you really think make all our call? It’s generally the person with the largest paycheck, just saying. 3. I’m so glad there is a site that people can go to to vent about all the shit that’s on your mind, and then watch all the crazy people attack what your saying. 4. Do doctors and offices really have the time to troll through all these company pages to make comments, come on, stop lying about you job....
    alright that’s it. Love you all, don’t let the trolls get you down and thank you for all you do.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

company cheerleader has spoken. For all the people ‘who really don’t exist’ according to the cheerleader, we better stay quiet. Way to go-turn your head (or Pom poms) the other way

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing punctuation and grammar in the above post.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grammar cop said.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s change the subject to grammar in order to avoid the elephant in the room. Nice job!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are things in the West

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Closing status staying the same.....not much access...MORE ZOOM