The Day In The Life Of A Watson Rep.

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2010 at 4:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I woke up this morning with that feeling of dread and anxiety trying to fool my brain that everything will be O.K. After hours of self brainwashing I made my first call at 11:00. The office took my card back to the main gate keeper and quickly told me that my company's products were not desired or needed now and forever. I asked if I might speak with a nurse or physician and was told no way. I went into another office nearby and was greeted with a nice hello but we really do not see the need for your products. The doctor was very nice and asked me to do myself a favor and run like the dickens from Watson before I have a nervous breakdown. I laughed back and said that is good sound medical advice sir. I went to a nearby pub for a liquid lunch hoping the afternoon would be better. I visited a large Urology clinic and no one seemed to care about the wonderful meds I had to share. I asked for a few signatures and was told to get lost. After being kicked in the teeth repeatedly I went home and falsified my daily activities. And now the world can understand what valuable commodities we are. If you choose to be in denial about Watson and its' products be my guest. The sad reality is , we are nothing and our legacy is also nothing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whatever mr. manager

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My day was even worse, when I got home my wife was in bed with a younger woman.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I certainly hope you rubbed one out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets face it, we are all so screwed it is not funny anymore. We will make no bonus under the new comp. plan. We are treated like scumbags and lepors at best. This place is the bottom of the barrel and it is only going to get worse.I barely go out to work anymore b ecause it is such a farce. Watson is a cancre sore waiting to be cut out .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To All of you Whiners and Complainers: Did you ever think it might be you? Oh no, it's the management, the products, the other reps, the trainers, waaa, waaa, waaa. Oh my God! I will venture to guess that the whiners on here are between the age of 22 and 32, spoiled, want everything handed to them. The same people I went to college with that blamed the professor if they got a bad grade or blamed the other players when they couldn't make that touchdown. You need to do a reality check. And for those of you saying that Watson is going to be shut down, did you ever have a business class. What planet are you on? Either you are really mentally deranged or you must be the competition. I am sitting here shaking my head in amazement at the profound stupidity displayed on these threads. Simply amazing. And for those of you who talk about not working, you must be doing some serious signature forging cuz they are checking your ipaq. And if you are getting the calls in you are going to be making calls looking for another job. The party is over.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LIQUID LUNCH? Nice. You ass. Drink at home instead of placing other innocent drivers at risk.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Toll booth workers punch clocks. Watson reps punch ipaqs!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F U Bozo u D ouche. I am @ home right now forging sigs smoking weed and networking for a real job. Your threats are a joke and so are u. I hope you drop off the planet ASAP.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am at home right now Mr. Manager. You are so stupid and pathetic that I am laughing so hard. I am networking my way right out of here. You and all the rest of your d ouche colleagues nauseate me to no end. I love forging sigs on my Ipaq you clown. Watson will fail trust me, you will be non employable you freak.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet you are the only poster on here throught the day and evening. It is obvious by your expanded vocabulary ....NOT! You are a miserable mess. Whether you work for Watson or a competitor, your rambling on has no impact on my feelings for Watson. Sorry Buddy!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Just shut up Coyle!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaha. I am not Coyle. I am one of you. The only difference is that I like the products I sell, am thankful that I have a job and don't put myself in a negative mindset. And quite frankly, you have no clue what it is like to work for other companies. Been there, done that but wouldn't want to do it again. So I would suggest that you grow up, shut up and look yourself in the mirror. If you don't like what you see, go somewhere else where you will feel more rewarded.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus you people whine like babies.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Younger? What age? If your wife is 35 and the younger woman is 29...well then buddy; you got it made. Any other scenario...seek professional counsel or, perhaps, call the cops. Does the wife teach Phys Ed at an all girls HS?????

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a brilliant post.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, sure, if you describe Loser's and Failure as brilliance.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are NO winners here chap. This shitshop is full of misfits, malevolents, and roaches such as yourself.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person has described the most redeeming qualities of every person I have met that has been employed by Watson, great job Shakespeare.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU, You Back Pocket Turd !!