The day of honoring yourselves is comming to an end

Discussion in 'Tornier' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2014 at 8:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much hate here, why don't you just go and see what Walmart can offer you as part time job, and then use the other half of your week to start a therapy ??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha-ha, part time at Wal-Mart? That's a classic Clark. Gotta love the blind allegiance to the cause. Please come back and post after the merger is complete. Let me know how far your loyalty carries you then.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this thread is hilarious....I'm glad someone brought up Greg. I always wondered how he got that position as it was clear he had no depth to his knowledge.

I was at a meeting recently and there was a rep from Pennsylnaia (?) going off on him and Rick Carrow. He claims he brought a surgeon on board who was a close personal friend and got a consulting agreement for FH. After the surgeon started scheduling cases, Rick and Greg fired him and kept the business. He claims he's losing about $100k/year in commissions and these two guys are a couple of crooks. Any care to shed some light on the other side of the story or are these guys just screwing people out of their money?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both Rick and Greg were always straight up with me. They would dump you if you didn't work or were a crook.