The DBU backfill are a joke

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Nov 15, 2017 at 5:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The DBU backfill posts are a joke. For specialty all the PC are applying and getting there hopes up that they’ll get the position. In the northeast once cocky asshole is going around telling everyone he got it because he was living out of boundaries and someone on the specialty team retired. It’s bullshit. Everyone knows from his old job he doesn’t work. But this specialty manager loves the boys. She just screwed over her old team

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. No the reason this person was hired was because of his youth. It is all about youth and diversity BS. Anyone over 50 will not get any job except 5 individuals that make it look legit. Watch what happens between Jan 2 and next year by July.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. No the reason this person was hired was because of his youth. It is all about youth and diversity BS. Anyone over 50 will not get any job except 5 individuals that make it look legit. Watch what happens between Jan 2 and next year by July.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly is all about age right now. It’s a lawsuit waiting to happen. In neuro, they chose managers with no experience vs tenured managers with neuro experience. This happened in multiple areas. Explain that? Lilly placing people based on age and not qualifications. So sad what is happening .

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly is getting rid of tenured reps and replacing them with college interns! This is truly a pathetic company!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In our area, the regional director, who is sleeping with a rep that isn’t his wife, gave out does not meet expectations to a bunch of reps. Not one of them was under the age of 45.

I’m sure he knew the DNM would mean you’d lose your job in January 2018.

New neurology hire in our region is a 24 year old with 9 months at lilly. He beat out excellent reps with experience. Why? They were old.

I’m over 50. For a DNM. I’m sure I’m gone too.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A slip and fall in front of people and cameras at Starbucks can go a long way. That would suck if it happened Jan 3 at 8:30 am

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pffft. I banged a Lilly rep for years, and given the chance she would have gargled the jizz of the National Sales Director. Good for him. You sad people need to leave pharma at the earliest opportunity, don't look back and move on.