The Departed

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2017 at 2:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those of you who left Applied and still wander back to these boards, how much notice did you provide that you were leaving? Would like to do the right thing for customers and company by providing notice, but heard some have been let go as soon as they mention resignation

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You tell the customer when you are leaving then you stay at Applied until you have to go to a meeting. You are gone when you give notice.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are gone within 24 hours of giving notice

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the right thing and offered 2 weeks notice. Was told "thanks but no thanks" and it was my last day. Cut off email and CRM within the hour.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What assholes we work for.

Flip side of the question - if you quit without giving advance notice do they threaten to hold back some of your final compensation? I don't recall if there's anything requiring giving two weeks notice in our employment agreement, but it sounds like something they would do.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm also curious about that, and does anyone know how it works with built up vacation or even mid month car reimbursement? Did they pay you for any of it when you left? Thank you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will receive vacation, expenses, prorated car. You will not receive bonuses unless you are employed when they pay them out. They are actually more efficient paying when you leave then when you work there.