The Donald

Discussion in 'Lincare' started by anonymous, Nov 8, 2015 at 10:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kirsten and Greg are hoping and praying Donald Trump is not elected.

"He just called me on the cell phone" and told me dme reimbursements will be a major part of the fat that is cut when he is elected.

Dust off those resumes koolaid drinkers. It's gonna be a rough end of the quarter.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really?

1st, cuts are coming based on policy initiated by the dems, namely Chuck Schumer.

2nd, Trump is a businessman. Don't you believe he would enact pro-business/less government involved policies?

Think just a little before you post!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a business man and he can easily identify the companies that are leaching off the government's teet right now. Yeah cuts are coming from the dems, just wait until you see what those that want to cut the fat want to do.

Remember your paycheck is coming from a government involved policy. Less government involved policies means less pay for leaches of companies like the ilk of lindecare

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay! I forgot to mention "he just called me on the cell phone late night when Gregs dentist needed my love he called me on my cell phone"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do the math on capped comp bid reimbursement, yeah just rolling in the dough....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the brightest tool in the shed are you? How do you afford to pay Walter Palmer to make your teeth so shiney and how do you pay for that private jet?

If you think competitive bidding is where this all ends you are greatly mistaken. I hope your organization burns and I'll celebrate when it does.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you have some personal issues to resolve. Someone at Lincare mistreat you?? Poor baby! Suck it up & grow a pair.

Apria & Rotech are going down the crapper so someone will have to be left standing. Maybe Walmart who knows....

Anyhow my suggestion to you is consult a shrink to resolve your mommy issues.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No mommy issues here pretty boy. Who gives a $hit about your competition? The reality is you don't make an honest living. You make a living off of screwing the tax payer and this won't last forever. You are scum as is four out of every five of your yes sir employees.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How specifically us the taxpayer being screwed? Come on let's hear some examples.

Just because you had a bad experience (driver I would assume), you are going to have a tantrum and generalize the whole company is bad. I am fortunate that I work for a great center. Do all centers focus on the patients first? Heck no, some centers should either be closed or start from scratch. Not all centers run well, but I think you would be surprised how many do run very well.

Now get back to your fry station.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where to begin?

This company employs every person to find loopholes in the system to bring in more revenue. Solicit overnight oximetries on cpaps to get more o2. Diabetes experts telemarketing ploy. Solicit nhv on early stage copd patients when it's meant to be life support. Require a weekly ptinr test for a patient when all that is medically necessary is a monthly test.

This is not about helping the patient. This is about billing Medicare more money.

If you can say you are happy screwing the system and sleep well at night after doing any of the above there is something wrong with you, you are a scammer and make a dishonest living.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1st Medicare stipulates only a titration portion of a PSG will be used for qualifying a patient w/OSA for O2. An overnight cannot be used for qualification. Thus has been in place since 2013. 1st point you are dead wrong.

2nd, diabetes I have no idea whatsoever.

3rd, I have never been asked to it would market NIV to early stage COPD patients. The patient must have chronic respiratory consequent to COPD. Wrong again.

4th, I can provide plenty of 3rd party clinical studies that indicate testing INR weekly keeps patients in the therapeutic range at a much higher rate than testing monthly. Further the overall rate of adverse events, hospitalizations, etc is much lower among those patients testing weekly. Not me nor Lincare saying this, but clinical trials. Ask any cardiologist what is the most common reason for malpractice suits among their patient population. Wrong again.

So you may not be happy w/Lincare & that is OK. I am not happy with everything about this company either, but you are making some remarkably ignorant statements.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1st your billing department would show that you are billing on o2 bleed ins on cpaps without a psg.

2 just look at Kansas City. Lincare telemarketers.

3 you employ sales reps and teach them to get doctors to chart chronic respiratory failure. All of a sudden there is thousands with this diagnosis when a couple years ago there was none.

4 medically unnecessary studies have shown for years that monthly testing is suitable and that weekly testing is over the top. The only reason you demand a weekly test is so you can bill and make a profit.

I'm plenty happy I make an honest living. You need to come back to reality or are you happy that you live a dishonest lifestyle?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On post 4 I'd love to see the plenty studies that you speak of I have seen one study that was done 12 years ago with 50 patients. Keep drinking that lincare koolaid buddy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am only responsible for my own actions & can say will all certainty that I keep the needs of the patients my 1st priority. Acting as a patient advocate has earned me trust with my referral sources.

Medicare sets the requirements for products and/or services not Lincare, nor any other respiratory company. You have a problem with the requirements take it up with Medicare.

I am far from a Lincare flag waver. This company operates far from efficient, seems at times to have low regard for its employees, but man you need to move on. You are putting forth way to much energy hating on others that could give two shits about you personally.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me I have moved on. I could give two shits myself. Just will laugh when it crumbles.

Keep telling yourself everything you do is for the patient if it makes you feel better. You know damn well the company cares about profits and profits only.

A weekly ptinr test is not a Medicare requirement. And the whole reason for reimbursement cuts, capped rental, audits, etc is because of shady actions listed above performed by employees like you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is this study? You can't supply one because there isn't even one recent or valid study. Keep repeating what you were told second hand at qp3

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a referral source and I trust that my local lincare office will run an overnight pulse ox test on every patient I refer to them. Medically necessary or not.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google it slacker & you will find a multiple trials & articles.

Yeah, you have obviously moved on..... NOT!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get it. Since you have earned the trust of your referral sources you can claim that these trials exist when there really is no studies you speak of and they believe your bs.

When in reality they laugh when you leave their office because you are nothing but a worthless o2 rep. A leech on the Medicare system.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you tell your trusting referral sources when they question overnight oximetry tests performed without their orders? I'm curious. My referral sources accuse me of fishing for o2 orders and I need to learn to persuade them otherwise.