The Duobrii dog pound

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 25, 2019 at 9:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am about to make some sick ca$h on this duobrii launch. My manager said MF is looking at my territory to be the top producer in the North East!! C'mon Big Money!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too! I don't have to do much because everyone is getting paid . The is the best part-time job I have ever had. 3 days a week doing lunches in my offices and 2 days driving for Uber all with a full-time salary plus benefits.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Philly Manager is da bomb!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duobrii should be paid based on market potential. Top 10 peeps going to NY are going to be the ones with the largest psoriasis markets...period. Management already knows this and still do nothing to fix. West Region has some of the smallest psoriasis markets because they have sun 90% of the year. Rubbish

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is Steve, come to my hotel room and let's talk about you getting a bonus.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Steve, this is Matt, what time should I stop by? Thanks for setting aside time for me! Do you need me to pick up anything?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt please try to keep things quiet I don't want anymore HR issues. Use the rear entrance and don't worry about bringing any alcohol we can uses the mini bar and I'll approve your expense report. I think BH is coming too.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even Joe Papa is going to have a hard time spinning the Humphries underperformance.

The clock is ticking

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

joe's significate patience with OD is running out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's starting to move, fast, it's going to be big.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you SC! Are you banging your current manager like you did a previous manager?