The east region

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2018 at 5:14 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No talk on here of the news that Baltimore, teterboro, and Philadelphia are combining for a new “mega lab”? Quest cares....about tax cuts.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To The Moon!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting. Do tell.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is 3-4 years out

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mega turd!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So not true

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No really. It’s SO true. 3 years away but be prepared. All over the newspaper.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest needs SP to take over this super region, he will grow the company exponentially.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Combining into a super region is code word for reduction in workforce and cost savings.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reductions already underway.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been on the books for 10+ years.

This year, TBR and PHL will merge into one lab. TBR will convert to Toplab. (Questlab)

2020, BAL will reduce to a logistics and stat lab and merge to TBR.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This statement is close enough for you to get a participation trophy for the thread, but you certain have not studied enough to pass the test.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was a top earner in the field. I made over 150k, screw you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The east region management will take years to migrate this. A stall long enough to retire. Only way they will get this done is if it gets rammed down their throat. Quest takes days more than any other competitor to produce results. A reorganization like this will just make more unsatisfied customers. No one in that region is knowledgeable to get it right on first go around. lets move everything and then adjust form all of the mistakes. Local IT can not even move a pc or telephone in 5weeks notice. Black Belts just create projects here and reverse them 5 times after implementation. They create a new project each time saying it is improvement when we all know it is covering their mistakes. This is region is now sheep not leaders. High paid Leaders with no common sense. If they are threatened by someone knowledgeable that is the first person to be laid off. It is the buddy system and back stabbers left. The hard working lab techs kill themselves for this place and receive no recognition.Teterboro used to be a flagship site now it is just a sinking ship. Get the leaders to come into the office instead of working remote and never reachable. Be the face of the company not hide behind emails.. I am a hard worker here and have lost the moral , voice and patience to suggest improvement anymore. I exceed expectation to get meet expectation like the others that should get no expectation met. I too count the days to retirement.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teterboro has been in a state of decline for several years now. A true shame.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn’t agree more. Loved coming into work everyday, now I can’t stand it or stomach all the money we are making while getting told our max raise will be 2%. I’m running as soon as I can. Place is going to go down for selling out for a tax cut. Doctors and facilities are going to start fleeing in numbers once specimens start getting lost and mishandled. Just like the employees.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes.

Look at it logically, teterboro does have upside.

They sign UHC 2018.

Sign horizon take HMO from labcorp 2019,

and the new teterboro location 2021/ 2022 will seem like a great idea.