The "Edited" town hall video replay

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2017 at 11:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now I see why the replay of the town hall video was taken down and just re-posted.

Fast-forward to the 56:34 mark, you will see a skip in the video where the CEO says that robots and AI are responsible for the stock price going down!

This company is manipulating EVERYTHING from sales numbers, CEO comments etc

Nobody can be trusted

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where's the video of you getting fired ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe the company is showing an edited the town hall video when the CEO was talking about his view of the reason of the low stock price. The stock price discussions and the CEOs's are views is an important discussion. Also it seems the head of HR is telling untruths (or at least creatively phrasing statements) to investors about the company survey regarding employees view of the CEO. The numbers for the CEO were very low. This is disturbing and says a lot about the CEO and ExCO.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell is this company thinking? They have to know they are a total joke.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all heard it. It merely confirms what we've known all along - FO is incapable of telling the truth, ran off on the mouth about the stock, and understandably fears this ever going public.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hoping my conf call about the Windexing will be deleted, because I just couldn't believe my ears.

How is this even happening right now?