The Elanco Exodus

Discussion in 'Elanco' started by anonymous, Jan 27, 2018 at 9:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have multiple offers, but know nothing about either company?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know about the company but not the specific products. Coincidently I had 2 former bosses contact me with offers. Both of them were with Abbvie before and switched to animal health sales. I'm just looking to learn more about the products. Mostly antifectives for Zoetis. I've been in HCV sales for 4 years and looking to switch.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another mass exodus this week. Shawn better dust off “all those resumes” he got in Vegas. “This is the place to be”

Lolololololollololol

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is anyone surprised by this? There is no incentive to stay. I heard some of these people left for less money. Tells you all you need to know.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What people? Who left?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Out of respect, I’m guessing the OP won’t post their names. I can tell you that a minimum of 3 people who won trip last year, and were on the trip less than three months ago, have now left Elanco.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed with the two VP’s, laughed all the way to the airport with their horrible interviewing skills and pathetic offer. I should have known by my ride along in CO where the rep literally dropped off doughnuts to front desks and recorded them as calls. So thankful I didn’t go here. Leadership needs a make over.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey man. This thread is for current employees to complain about poor leadership. This isn’t for a person who applied and interviewed for a job at a company during a transition and got rejected. Go piss in your own swamp.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake News!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spoke with a rep who was part of the Elanco exodus. You know why they left? Not for more money, they left for a “better company” according to this person. They also left because of the unbearable pressure they received from the manager funneled down from upper management. They said the they could no longer trust a company who was purely driven to make themselves look good for a sale that they forgot who they were. Elanco used to see the big picture but that is no longer the case. Just thought I’d share.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left recently. Same week 3 others in food animal left. We all left for jobs that paid much more, companies that were more stable and to work for bosses who wanted us. I actually had not updated my rEsume in 7 years until last fall. I kept my position but in the process applied for jobs with competitors. All who paid a lot more. Ultimately left for almost a 50% raise, less travel and less stress. Love Elanco and would go back in a heartbeat if they can fix it. But I’m afraid the ship has split and both sides are sinking. Grab a lifeboat now. When your HR director leaves that’s a bad sign. Just saying.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever will the west do without our key dm and him leaving to a “huge” customer?? Better elanco if his boss left too....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell! Where did Wes Woods go??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Traveling circus

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard it was a part-time gig!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We hear nothing from the “lead team” for months. One internet rumor and SL drops a video message within days. How about instead of being Reactive you become a leader and be Proactive. So sad.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick Tock Tick Tock
    The clock is about to strike
    What’s to come of us???